Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After carriage is upgraded to level 5, a new side goal opens to craft the Cupid skunkupine.

Attachment 49629
    omg! How confusing! TYVM for the clarification...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Every wedding gives a carriage and horse, why not give an energy dropping alicorn or dragon since it?s a fairy wedding?
    The first wedding did give us the Wedding Alicorn (not to mention the fiasco involved) It drops from 4-100 energy. I don?t remember all the details but maybe lots of curtains and wheels. Horn and hoof polish, maybe brushes. I?m sure all the details are in the Hub.

Even though much of this event is cut and paste actions from previous events, the artwork is great. And thank you for using Ivy with her guaranteed 12 hr. drop instead of the random and sometimes rare drop from the Troll Camp. A wedding is a good intoduction into whatever Valentine event is planned.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    was the second indiv prize at 85 Hearts and you get 80 crowns? I clicked out of my screen accidentally!
    It was at 85 hearts and I’m pretty sure it was the 80 crowns. Crowns are sort of ho hum since I’m already above the maximum of walkers allowed, I’d have to put 6 or 7 walkers away to be able to buy one.

Edit: I double checked and it would be 7. I’m at 26/20.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    was the second indiv prize at 85 Hearts and you get 80 crowns? I clicked out of my screen accidentally!
    The prize for 85 hearts was 50 crowns.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    After carriage is upgraded to level 5, a new side goal opens to craft the Cupid skunkupine.

Attachment 49629
    Do we know what the drops are from this Cupid Skunkupine? 40 chocolates will take a lot of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    The faerie flower girl dropped 1100 coins (well, 1115- I was maxed on blue petals). I imagine she’ll drop all the different petals. Four hour timer.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I chopped ALOT oh the pink rose bush and finally found 2 skunks
    That has been my best option for skunkupines. They don't seem to drop from the usual sources.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Do we know what the drops are from this Cupid Skunkupine? 40 chocolates will take a lot of energy.
    It’s a 4 hour timer and I’ve just collected money - I think it was 1100 coins but not sure - I am maxed out on a lot of things so didn’t see anything else drop - I will keep monitoring

Oh no! Accidentally spawned evil Greselda through enthusiastic rose bush pruning. Sigh - 99 energy gone on a non-event task.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't opened any of the chests... little too exited, and didn?t get any the first day... but.. is there a ?list? of what surprises are to be expected from chopping the chests? Curious!! I think I have to be brave and chop them..

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast