Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    I was going to purchase some discounted Wee Chests to see if I could get some extra Heart Rose Paths and Faeries however, after thinking it over I think I'll wait until the final hours. I'm just stingy enough to not want to spend my gems on maybe getting an item if there's a chance I could get it for free from my daily chests or if they do add something to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    S8 please add more faerie flour girls and faerie ministers to the chests so I have a better chance of obtaining one of each?!? I have everything from the event on my board except the faerie flower girl and the faerie minister. Help, please!!!

So much for the power of the post, ugh! Every kingdom I visit has the minister, flower girl and ring bearer faeries and all I have gotten is the ringbearer faerie. I spend money and should get all of the random gifts, S8!

I know I?m not the only one out there dealing with this issue as I have read many posts. Those faeries should have been the community prizes during the event. It?s not fair or right to all of us who do not get an opportunity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was going to purchase some discounted Wee Chests to see if I could get some extra Heart Rose Paths and Faeries however, after thinking it over I think I'll wait until the final hours. I'm just stingy enough to not want to spend my gems on maybe getting an item if there's a chance I could get it for free from my daily chests or if they do add something to the market.
    That is actually a really good idea. I think I?m going to borrow your strategy. Thanks! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    So much for the power of the post, ugh! Every kingdom I visit has the minister, flower girl and ring bearer faeries and all I have gotten is the ringbearer faerie. I spend money and should get all of the random gifts, S8!

I know I?m not the only one out there dealing with this issue as I have read many posts. Those faeries should have been the community prizes during the event. It?s not fair or right to all of us who do not get an opportunity!!!
    Awww. Sprinkling some faery forum power dust over your post. May the flower girl and minister find you.

Rhino Keeper
    Completed the event ! Worth the sleeping at 1amd and waking up at 6am. All ready for the next event

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone mentioned that the flower girl and ring bearer?s heads are much bigger than the bride and groom?s? They?re so out of proportion they look like the red queen?s head.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve had the fairy couple for a few days now and still have my carriage at level 9. Why? Because I’m short 4 sparkly vines and don’t feel like growing a red acer lol. Lame, I know. I’ve expanded some squares with the hopes there may be one there but both have just given me oaks and a willow.

Oh well, one more day left to decide whether to bother with it, just to get another horse. I don’t suppose the carriage at level 10 is anything to write home about?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Why can’t I ever get all the “exclusive “ prizes from the chests?? WHY????
    Please please pleas S8... could I pretty please get at least one fairy person? Please... I’m begging here!
    I don’t know if this was the cause, and you’ve only got one day left to do it, but I forgot to open my three chests yesterday, so today I noticed I had 6 after I finished the daily goal. I put them out and opened them all at once, got two flower girl fairies. Hadn’t gotten any yet for the whole event, and I find usually if I don’t get the rare random gift in the first few days, I won’t at all.

Not guaranteeing it will work but may be worth a shot.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Has anyone mentioned that the flower girl and ring bearer?s heads are much bigger than the bride and groom?s? They?re so out of proportion they look like the red queen?s head.
    I hadn't noticed because I have the couple segregated with my daily energy droppers and the chest faeries are on the other side of my board in a V-day display. After reading your post however, I was curious so I gathered every faerie on my board (every character with drops that has wings) and grouped them altogether for easy comparison. I think if anything, the Faerie Bride & Groom are the ones who sized oddly. Perhaps because they had to fit both of them in a 1x1 spot?

Here's a pic of all my faeries, I'm interested to see others' opinions:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012228.JPG 
Views:	300 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	49760

Rhino Keeper
    Three wedding chapels....why do I need three wedding chapels!!! I’m so tired of luck and random.