Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    What a total waste of time. Only did this event to get my Wee Wedding Pony only to find you only get usual horse drops from it. Would have liked to know this BEFORE spending hours over the last week or so trying to get it!!!!! More transparency please storm8 regarding what the end-prize is actually going to be! Same story with Armored Black Bear and Snow Castle from last two events .... just coins and regular items.... This next event better be VERY clear what the final outcome is going to be, or I will NOT be bothering! (Looks like a horned white rabbit and a chocolate cottage??)
    To be fair, we were shown that the final reward would be...well...a horse. See
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1560077

That's why so many of us dropped out early or stopped short of the final carriage upgrade and just went for the chests so that we could get the fairy couple and/or the other fairy people.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was hoping that s8 would add some Faerie Wedding items in the market as limited purchases today as they've done in some previous events. Sad to see they decided against it this time cuz I would've loved to purchase some extra Heart Rose Paths at the very least...
    The fairie people would be great. I have lots of rose paths and buildings just no fairies. I even bought some chests but got nothing.

Executive Chef
    I ended up with 3of each building, the minister and flower girl.

S8, please stop the random chance, why do Some get 6 decoration only items while other players get 6 + of items with good coin drops and others get nothing?

Overall the event was ok. The minister, flower girl and ring bear(er) (for those HIMYM fans just) would have been great community prizes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I ended up with 3of each building, the minister and flower girl.

S8, please stop the random chance, why do Some get 6 decoration only items while other players get 6 + of items with good coin drops and others get nothing?

Overall the event was ok. The minister, flower girl and ring bear(er) (for those HIMYM fans just) would have been great community prizes.
    I got 3 villas and 3 chapels and more rose paths than I could ever hope or want to use. I got 3 paths this morning I'm still barely hoping I can get even one of the fairy people.

Rhino Keeper
    None of the ring bearer,flower girl, minister drops anything but coins for me.the horse also only drops coins.

I'm max on glimmerdust.

I've found that recent events have boring prizes. Crowns ,energy chests.

Also I agree the faerie couple is sized weirdly to squeeze them into the pixel. Happy I now have a wedding couple. Oh well

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    None of the ring bearer,flower girl, minister drops anything but coins for me.the horse also only drops coins.

I'm max on glimmerdust.

I've found that recent events have boring prizes. Crowns ,energy chests.

Also I agree the faerie couple is sized weirdly to squeeze them into the pixel. Happy I now have a wedding couple. Oh well
    I agree that events have lost most of their luster these days but I am happy with the coin drops from the faerie people.

I was lucky enough to get a few of the chest faeries and purchased a few chests this morning hoping to get a few more when I chop them later. They have been firmly added to my normal collection routine and will help pad my bank account when I have to shell out for new expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Well that’s all. Opened my last chest...hearts. So I finished this event completely, even though I swore I wasn’t fooling with the carriage past lvl 8. Guess I don’t like unfinished things. It wasn’t stressful or overwhelming. I’m bummed I didn’t get the flower girl while other people got 2 and 3 of them. I’m most happy I got my Cupid skunk. So all in all, it was ok. Kinda boring.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I wound up with four each of the wedding chapel and villa, three mibisters and two flower girls, and two sets of paths (I do hope this all goesmon sale). The disparity is really unfair, which is what happens when itnis down to chance.

At least the wheels from Ivy's hut were guaranteed. ▶️That troll camp chance drop from a previous event was absolutely dire.

Repeating myself and others - it would be great to earn these items. Would also be great to have an area where we can trade with, sell to, or gift neighbours with our own excess items. I am not setting up a permanent Vegas-style sunset strip! (Just a temporary one) : )
    S8 can fix that easily (if they really wanted to) by making a guaranteed drop every time & having the craft using that drop increase it's requirement from 1 to 2. Such an easy remedy but no chance of it ever happening. S8 loves those awful random drops for some weird reason even though it thoroughly irritates & po's the players.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I guess I'm the odd person out. I really didn't care for the deco wedding party fairies. All items from the event already stored away except for the bride and groom. Well I did find a place for that horse tho I don't need it.
    Even the fairy buildings were a little bland.
    I'm ready for some color! Gumdrop hearts look promising.

Nightclub Owner
    Oooooohhhhhh I just got a fairy girl from a chest! Weeeeeeeee I'm so happy lol