Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    the new value pack for this week shows 3 chests from the OT wedding but it's actually the cute chests from this event

Executive Chef
    the problem isn't sending out invites or getting them back. the problem is that as soon as i open my game, it immediately skips to the very end of the "give baron 7" and i get that chest. it bypasses the other chests. this is even with force shut downs and a reinstall
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the problem isn't sending out invites or getting them back. the problem is that as soon as i open my game, it immediately skips to the very end of the "give baron 7" and i get that chest. it bypasses the other chests. this is even with force shut downs and a reinstall
    Have you logged a support ticket? Please do, they are pretty responsive pertaining to errors like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    6 prizes, see page #1.

Yeap me too, 2 more wheels to go! Well I have plenty of time to tend my realm and build up some cash for expansions.
    Oh yes 3 faeries 2 buildings and the heart shaped path. Irony is that the paths are bigger than the buildings, so the proportion is so out x_x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    The wee figures would indeed be great as heart collection and community prizes - I would love to have a full set and I am one ring bearer short. I haven't won stuff in these random events before. Although I am chuffed to have as much as I do, it would be even more awesome to have everyone be able to earn them. Then I could guarantee a complete set! I hope the heart path bits go kn sale for coins like so much of the gingerbread decos did!

Lesson for me and any others interested - even with a L5 carriage, I should just about make it through to the end of the community-based event. Since the wee chests can give a huge amount of hearts, it is worth the asking. It would be great to have a 'select all' button now that we can ask for more than 20 at a time. I often have to ask only every other day, but that is also due to good neighbour hygiene (I had a clearout recently after reading the neighbour tips - it is a sticky on the forum, Nugget #3 - Neighbors, and obviously answer all requests as reciprocation).
    Oh yes I had 2 wee chests that gave me 60 hearts EACH !

I deleted at least 15 neighbours this round

May the power of forum give you the ring bearer boy

Rhino Keeper
    Two chapels and two cottages...some pretty heart paths, but no flower girl or ring bearer or preacher. :-( utter sadness cuz they are so cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Have you logged a support ticket? Please do, they are pretty responsive pertaining to errors like that.
    i did. was told to reinstall game and shouldnt happen in future. not that it will give me back the 10 chests (yes i counted) that i've missed
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I believe we're on the same loop. I have 4 chapels. No faerie figures. None.
    Actually though I'll be happy with just the bride and groom.
    I have 2 buildings (wedding villa and chapel) plus several of the Rose heart paths, but no fairy figures. I have been opening 3 chests daily.

Nightclub Owner
    I wish every item from the chest offered something to our realms, not just the faeries. If they didn't want the buildings to drop coins, then they could've at least had them offer RPs when placed! I've no incentive to leave items out long term if they're purely deco. I love the look of the Wedding Chapel and would happily leave them out, if only it brought something of value to my realm...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I wish every item from the chest offered something to our realms, not just the faeries. If they didn't want the buildings to drop coins, then they could've at least had them offer RPs when placed! I've no incentive to leave items out long term if they're purely deco. I love the look of the Wedding Chapel and would happily leave them out, if only it brought something of value to my realm...
    Yes! I love the idea of little characters, special animals and buildings from events giving RPs! We've earned alot of them through crazy energy consuming events, seems like they should give a little bonus =)