Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Hmmm. something different in my board. I have a full one unchopped entirely that I bought after reading your post. I stored it and took it out, then just checked it.... I cannot store it now. Is this really different for others?? I can open a support ticket if you can all store items and I can't. I found this limitation the hard way after buying 30 sacks of presents in a December event.

: )
    i'm on an iOS device and just bought a rose bush, stored it, put it back on my board and force closed the game. I was able to store it again and take it back out. Still have the ability too. So something seems to be wrong somewhere for you. I hope it can be resolved.

Host(ess)
    In answer to wishtheywerereal - when you say you just took out a rose bush and then checked it, what does that mean? I’ve just got one, put it in storage and taken it out again twice, but haven’t clicked on it at all. I suspect if you just click to check it, even without clicking again to chop, the it won’t allow you to store it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    My fourth adventure brought back a wheel. I am not sure I will do any more. There are still ten days left so that is 18 to 20 more collections of Ivy's hut so depending on what level your carriage is already there is plenty of time left.
    I have 9 days left=18 visits to Ivy. I need 17 more wheels and will miss at least 2 collections. This means I will need to get a wheel from an adventure. But since gold nuggets are hard to come by, I probably won't do that any more. Well, still 9 days left, so who knows, maybe I'll get a lot of nuggets...

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal
    Hmmm. something different in my board. I have a full one unchopped entirely that I bought after reading your post. I stored it and took it out, then just checked it.... I cannot store it now. Is this really different for others?? I can open a support ticket if you can all store items and I can't. I found this limitation the hard way after buying 30 sacks of presents in a December event.
    Just tried it and I can store the rose bush, take it out, leave the game, come back and store it again. Tapped it too (leaving it 0/20). I'm on Android.
    Last edited by Andro45; 01-28-19 at 02:01 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I get skunupines every time I chop rose bushes
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Do we ever find the wedding rings that the Baron lost? Maybe in the stables, or near cows, or in the mushrooms.
    Yes. In Goal 9 we have to visit 10 Community Kingdoms to look for them and on the pop-up notification for finishing Goal 9 Ivy says we've found the rings. The dialogue leading into Goal 10 involves us sharing this news with the Baron but despite this claim, we don't actually get any rings in our inventory or any task to craft them.... we just discuss them. Another missed opportunity in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    You get 75 crowns when you hit 400 hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes. In Goal 9 we have to visit 10 Community Kingdoms to look for them and on the pop-up notification for finishing Goal 9 Ivy says we've found the rings. The dialogue leading into Goal 10 involves us sharing this news with the Baron but despite this claim, we don't actually get any rings in our inventory or any task to craft them.... we just discuss them. Another missed opportunity in my opinion.
    Yea...many things missed out on. SMH!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i'm on an iOS device and just bought a rose bush, stored it, put it back on my board and force closed the game. I was able to store it again and take it back out. Still have the ability too. So something seems to be wrong somewhere for you. I hope it can be resolved.
    In the past I have been able to store items from events but when I placed them back on my board, I could not store them any longer. A couple of days ago, after reading a few posts about storing the rosebushes, I purchased three rosebushes and I was able to store them. However, when I placed them back on my board and immediately tried to re-store them, I could not. After reading this post, I placed a stored rosebush on my board and immediately force closed the game and it let me store the rosebush again when I reopened the game. So, it appears that if you place a stored rosebush on your board, you need to immediately force close the game in order to be able to store it again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I have 9 days left=18 visits to Ivy. I need 17 more wheels and will miss at least 2 collections. This means I will need to get a wheel from an adventure. But since gold nuggets are hard to come by, I probably won't do that any more. Well, still 9 days left, so who knows, maybe I'll get a lot of nuggets...

Just tried it and I can store the rose bush, take it out, leave the game, come back and store it again. Tapped it too (leaving it 0/20). I'm on Android.
    As stated in my earlier reply to a post, I did a little research with the rosebushes. When you purchase a rosebush, store it immediately. When you place the rosebush back on your board, do not click on it again until after you have closed the game. When you reopen the game, you should be able to store it again. I am on an iOS.

wishtheywerereal: Please let us know if the solution works for you like it did for me.
    Last edited by neise36; 01-28-19 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Addressing wishtheywerereal

Has anyone been able to collect sparkling vines from any trees other than Red Acer trees?