Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Three wedding chapels....why do I need three wedding chapels!!! I’m so tired of luck and random.
    Yes...once you get the buildings, they should stop dropping! Every other building has a limit. Can't you put a limit of 1 on them S8? It's ridiculous to keep getting the same buildings over & over...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I don’t know if this was the cause, and you’ve only got one day left to do it, but I forgot to open my three chests yesterday, so today I noticed I had 6 after I finished the daily goal. I put them out and opened them all at once, got two flower girl fairies. Hadn’t gotten any yet for the whole event, and I find usually if I don’t get the rare random gift in the first few days, I won’t at all.

Not guaranteeing it will work but may be worth a shot.
    I just double checked. I don’t have any spare chests or any fairies in my inventory.... giving up hope to get any fairies at this point.
    I do now have 5 chapels and 5 houses. ... but not one fairy ( other than the couple I earned)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    So much for the power of the post, ugh! Every kingdom I visit has the minister, flower girl and ring bearer faeries and all I have gotten is the ringbearer faerie. I spend money and should get all of the random gifts, S8!

I know I?m not the only one out there dealing with this issue as I have read many posts. Those faeries should have been the community prizes during the event. It?s not fair or right to all of us who do not get an opportunity!!!

You haven't visited my kingdom, clearly. I have not even one of those fairy people. At least you got the ring bearer. Count your blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Three wedding chapels....why do I need three wedding chapels!!! I’m so tired of luck and random.
    So that everybody who wants to get married in the kingdom will be able to do so in an efficient manner...no wait. The Baron is devising some means of earning money off those chapels and he's running the villas as Airbnb honeymoon villas.

So I was finally able to get all the wheels crafted and just updated the carriage to L.10 and got the pretty horse, only to have the game refresh and steal my horse away! ARGH!!

I?ve heard of other people having this kind of problem in the past but I?ve never experienced it. Can anyone tell me how to put a ticket through to S8 so I can retrieve my stolen horse?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cursivesmiles View Post
    So I was finally able to get all the wheels crafted and just updated the carriage to L.10 and got the pretty horse, only to have the game refresh and steal my horse away! ARGH!!

I?ve heard of other people having this kind of problem in the past but I?ve never experienced it. Can anyone tell me how to put a ticket through to S8 so I can retrieve my stolen horse?
    s8 Support Link:https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by annirassweets View Post
    thanks!! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I have not gotten the minister or either one of the fairies that go with this event. Oh well. I did get the horse and it drops a few hundred coins so I guess that will be going into storage although I do like the look of it in front of the carriage. I think that the bride and groom do look disproportionate to the others-in fact the groom looks smaller than the bride to me. He looks kind of whimpy-sad.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    How to I see it?
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished!

Quite enjoyed this one. Was low stress and got some awesome new deco.

Got all the mystery prizes. Love their design!
    Wish the Chapel and Wedding Villa had drops tho.
    And the Ring Bearer faerie is much too big compared to all the other faeries we have, so will end up in storage.

Also wish the Carriage didn?t have the weird plastic horses in the final upgrade.
    Will end up in storage anyway so not really a concern.
    The prize horse is perfect to pull the Carriage so the ?plastic? ones make no sense.
    I?ve managed to hide them behind a tree thankfully.

My faerie wedding is happening at my Cathedral if anyone wants to attend. ��
    (also my Flower Girl Faerie is picking flowers in Ivy?s garden if you?re looking for her)

Rhino Keeper
    What a total waste of time. Only did this event to get my Wee Wedding Pony only to find you only get usual horse drops from it. Would have liked to know this BEFORE spending hours over the last week or so trying to get it!!!!! More transparency please storm8 regarding what the end-prize is actually going to be! Same story with Armored Black Bear and Snow Castle from last two events .... just coins and regular items.... This next event better be VERY clear what the final outcome is going to be, or I will NOT be bothering! (Looks like a horned white rabbit and a chocolate cottage??)

Rhino Keeper
    Found it! Beautiful!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    How to I see it?