Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i know the advice under weekday warrior is to consider not collecting from the marketplace in case it is needed for the next event, but has anyone needed to collect from their marketplace for an event?
    Market place collections usually go with storybook events. We haven’t had one in ages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Market place collections usually go with storybook events. We haven’t had one in ages.
    thanks. i've hadn't noticed that we neeeded it, but i don't always pay that close of attention to it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Awww. Sprinkling some faery forum power dust over your post. May the flower girl and minister find you.
    Thank you and S8! Six hours to go and I got both. YAY!!! 😁

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i know the advice to send out all your requests and after you have recieved 20, send one to stormie and get a 21st. but my question is how do you know when you have recieved 20? i have tried counting in my "news" section, but sometimes it doesn't match up with what i have recieved (on the few times i have kept detailed records). or the order of people who responded with help has changed.
    I just send out to everyone in my list and whoever responds then such is life. I usually get enough to get the three chests the same day. Sometimes I have enough left over to get all three chests the next day as well. So usually I only have to send out requests every other day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    Thank you and S8! Six hours to go and I got both. YAY!!! 
    Yay for you!!! I got the fairy girl and I am elated lol.

Nightclub Owner
    It's been a while since I've purchased anything in game so I had more than a few gems to burn. With this in mind, I went ahead and bought 14 Wee Chests to crack open in these last few hours. Thankfully, I got the faeries I needed to round out my collection (no odd numbers in my realm!) so overall, I'm happy with my purchases.

The event itself was mediocre as per usual but I did enjoy collecting faeries from the chests. Now I'm off to find a permanent place on my board for my new faerie hoard... perhaps the Gnomes and Mothraki would like new neighbors???

Executive Chef
    I really hope they would allow us to store the rose bushes and not a repeat of Dec's event.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Will the level 10 carriage drop the other items once the event ends? Mine is only dropping hearts and coins and it’s been level 10 for a few days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Thank you! I knew we needed it for something but could not think what. Taverns and Windmills also seem to have a ludicrous recharge time. I doubt I'll even do WW tonight as I have been restocking since I finished all but wheels.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Will the level 10 carriage drop the other items once the event ends? Mine is only dropping hearts and coins and it’s been level 10 for a few days.
    Yes, it's usual for the event buildings to only start dropping the advertised items once the event ends. It's been so long that I'm struggling to recall what it's even meant to drop, lol.

What I'm wondering is if they're going to change the timer from 2 hours like they've done with the last few WE buildings. If they do, I hope it's still worth it to keep it on our boards.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    NO chance of storing the rosebushes. I raised a ticket about it and was ever so politely refused. The rosebushes, like the sacks, "are not meant to be decorations but are specific to the events". : (
    I'm sorry to hear that, it really stinks that you can't store them. I'll never understand why it works for some people but not others.