Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Apparently the Cupid Skunkupine does not appear until asked for in the book. I whomped my parked Troll and all I’ve spawned is regular skunkupines (3).

Update: After upgrading the carriage to Level 3, the regular skunkupine will drop the old saddle.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 01-24-19 at 04:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I clicked 5 orange, 4 apple and 4 lemon trees which resulted in zero Sparkling Vines.
    Guess I will plant Red Acer Trees.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I clicked 5 orange, 4 apple and 4 lemon trees which resulted in zero Sparkling Vines.
    Guess I will plant Red Acer Trees.
    Fruit trees have never dropped anything other than their given fruit. Red Acers grow up pretty fast, 5 waters and short reset time.

I think I’m just going for the community prizes of the energy boxes, really don’t want the characters or even crowns, but does the horse drop anything?
    Last edited by storiadelcastello; 01-24-19 at 04:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    my kingdom is gonna look like the sunset strip. 3 wedding chapels from 4 wee boxes
    rofl
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Fruit trees have never dropped anything other than their given fruit. Red Acers grow up pretty fast, 5 waters and short reset time.
    During the "A Family Affair" event 11/1/18, The Baron's Blanket - (Card) was found in: Red Acer Tree, Lemon Tree, Apple Tree, and Orange Tree

Rhino Keeper
    Where do the pink skunkupines spawn from? My goal book leads me to to cows... but I’m only getting fangbeasts there .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    My Kingdom is gonna look like the Sunset Strip. 3 Wedding Chapels from 4 Wee Boxes
    The BEST laugh I've had in a long time! Thanks chick!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    During the "A Family Affair" event 11/1/18, The Baron's Blanket - (Card) was found in: Red Acer Tree, Lemon Tree, Apple Tree, and Orange Tree
    Whoops I forgot that. I am usually full of fruit so I think I just used the red Acers. But in almost 6 years, I don’t think there was any other time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Where do the pink skunkupines spawn from? My goal book leads me to to cows... but I’m only getting fangbeasts there .
    From cows but you still get a few fangbeasts.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast