Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I haven't opened any of the chests... little too exited, and didn?t get any the first day... but.. is there a ?list? of what surprises are to be expected from chopping the chests? Curious!! I think I have to be brave and chop them..
    See page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See page #1
    *stupidme* yes I will! Lol! Was thinking of it right before I saw your answer also! Hahahahaha... *inanutshell*

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I haven't opened any of the chests... little too exited, and didn?t get any the first day... but.. is there a ?list? of what surprises are to be expected from chopping the chests? Curious!! I think I have to be brave and chop them..
    So far, all I have received is hearts. I would love to get the other prizes. It would have been nice to have those as event prizes.

Executive Chef
    I am really not into this event. I am so tired of sending out requests to open chests for random prizes. Why aren?t the buildings and characters prizes from the community event like the used to be instead of crowns and energy crates???? And at the end of it all? Another walker I guess? Bored bored bored. The chest prizes should all be event prizes. And this story line is weird.

Nightclub Owner
    Coming back to answer my earlier question about the limits of crafting the Cupid Skunkupines: Hard limit of 1 only.

As soon as you hit craft on the first Cupid Skunkupine the craft disappears from the Workshop so don't bother collecting enough Chocolates for 2!

Executive Chef
    For Level 8 carriage you need
    Carriage Drapes 3
    Wedding Saddle 3
    Carriage Wheels 3
    Chocolates 4

So basically the same requirements as for Level 7

Executive Chef
    Still wondering what the final prize is...a horse that gives what?

Also agree with the posts many pages ago:
    The baron is absolutely correct, the carraiga is fine. "I" (my ruler) even said a wedding needs so much more, even mentions stuff besides carraige stuff. S8 has the story written for crafting food stuff, party favors,etc, but nope, can't do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The saddle will be a gift to the bride from the groom...along with all the curtains you all are crafting. The curtains must be for the villa, not the windowless carriage.
    The chapels need curtains too! Besides; a bride needs back up curtains so she doesn't
    have to launder them as a newlywed !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Coming back to answer my earlier question about the limits of crafting the Cupid Skunkupines: Hard limit of 1 only

As soon as you hit craft on the first Cupid Skunkupine the craft disappears from the Workshop so don't bother collecting enough Chocolates for 2!
    So I assume you had the next 40 boxes ready to craft? Thanks for trying. No workaround this time. That's just silly for a limit of 1. Can you keep us posted on drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Level 8: 3 carriage drapes, 3 wedding saddle, 3 carriage wheels, 4 chocolates | 550 coins
    Level 9: 4 carriage drapes, 4 wedding saddle, 4 carriage wheels, 4 chocolates | 600 coins
    Visit 10 Community Members
    Last edited by gilachaya; 01-26-19 at 08:11 AM.