Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

No people from chests, still think great rewards like that should be available to all

I can spend 35-45gems to finish, the horse is nice but annoyed with some traps recently. I already have a wedding/party area set up from the swans so popped people there, better than animals in clothrs. Will be missing out on the pink skunkupine too, but I just dont have the energy. I hope we get a break this week, much needed. Overall it felt like a cookie and I could not enjoy it. Hope others didi better!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Well, last the chest has been collected from....
    Still no fairies for me. Such a bummer, I got three chests a day for 14 days.
    ~sigh~

I really wanted at least one fairy person.. they’re so cute. I seriously have never won one of these exclusive prizes that aren’t a walker... EVER!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, it's usual for the event buildings to only start dropping the advertised items once the event ends. It's been so long that I'm struggling to recall what it's even meant to drop, lol.

What I'm wondering is if they're going to change the timer from 2 hours like they've done with the last few WE buildings. If they do, I hope it's still worth it to keep it on our boards.

I'm sorry to hear that, it really stinks that you can't store them. I'll never understand why it works for some people but not others.
    You can store all that you want but trick is to buy, place and then immediately can put in storage. Have done this many times in past events as I am collector. This works for practically any purchased item. If you wait too long after placing, becomes permanent and only way to get rid of is chop, chop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Well, last the chest has been collected from....
    Still no fairies for me. Such a bummer, I got three chests a day for 14 days.
    ~sigh~

I really wanted at least one fairy person.. they’re so cute. I seriously have never won one of these exclusive prizes that aren’t a walker... EVER!

Chopped every chest except one for souvenir. Got everything except ring bearer and flower girl. Refuse to spend gems on this so will not get everything. Have never got in any event all possible prizes for chopping some kind of chest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    NO chance of storing the rosebushes. I raised a ticket about it and was ever so politely refused. The rosebushes, like the sacks, "are not meant to be decorations but are specific to the events". : (
    so they stay there until we chop them? or they disappear?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    NO chance of storing the rosebushes. I raised a ticket about it and was ever so politely refused. The rosebushes, like the sacks, "are not meant to be decorations but are specific to the events". : (
    Strange, I was able to store one of the rose bushes..... better not take it out unless I want it on my board permanently!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Less then two hours to go, just collected and I am 8 short of 900. Guess I will be using a few gems to speed things up. I don’t care about the carriage (and didn’t bother upgrading it), but I want the happy couple.

Rhino Keeper
    no fairies but 3 chapels and 4 houses.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    As for being able to store the rosebushes-we have lots of other flowers that are storable that were "just for the event"
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    My carraige is now an 8 hour collection but gave over $2300 coins, nothing else though. It will be staying with my minister and flower girl.