View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 93.75%
  • I didn't like this event

1 6.25%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 12.50%
  • Bowie

11 68.75%
  • Ripley

12 75.00%
  • Salad Bar / Athletic Rabbit

12 75.00%
  • Swim Starting Block / Swim Lane

4 25.00%
  • Vault / Archer's Haybale

5 31.25%
  • Equestrian Jump

6 37.50%
  • Velodrome Bike

5 31.25%
  • Weightlifting Platform

5 31.25%
  • Golfing Green / Pommel Horse

6 37.50%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Physical - 2019 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

Lettuce drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Are y'all seriously complaining about the drops being too much now? Like are you serious! Its like its impossible to please most of y'all smh! Complain about low drop rate now complain about too much drop rate asking them to lower the drops. Just post the items you have too much of and discard it! Simple as that. There's no reason to complain CONSTANTLY!

Storm8, please don't lower the drop rates and please forgive the ones who constantly complain and are never satisfied! There's players who appreciate yall and what yall do! Thanks for another event and for letting us be able to buy and sell! That's great! Thanks so much!

**PS PLAYERS PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING SO MUCH AND ENJOY THE GAME!

This is also in response to Rynetory2: I rarely post on the forum an don?t think I?ve ever complained about high drop rates. In this instance, the market is full of lettuce. I have both sold and discarded it. But harvesting crops is essential to producing goods, and the excessive drop rates on crops is disruptive. Please don?t bash me for pointing this out. Have a good day!

Rhino Keeper
    I am a programmer so I get consequences. No one inflicts as much pain with as much glee as a s****ed programmer. But there have been many many events with all kinds of easily data minable feedback that your programmers can use to determine acceptable drop rates based on prior history. This event is making zero use of past event history clearly. Not maybe. Clearly. I understand that you have to defend them, as would I in your place. But let’s get real.

Executive Chef
    Just got Bowie! So cute!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-25-16-01-40.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	698.2 KB 
ID:	49624  

Executive Chef
    Not sure why my picture didn't show up

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue and did everything in the link.. checked space, uninstalled the game twice, and nothing... Well actually it's worse now

Quote didn't show up. But am talking about the items in the game not showing... Only a white spot, nothing or a refresh Symbol.
    Last edited by gdr4gon; 01-25-19 at 06:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Players who complained about the abundance of drops should be careful what you wish for. I have seen over the years in Farm Story 2 and other Storm8 games that things backfire on the players because of their feedback, i.e. complaints.

Farm 2 initially had easy events many years back but players complained they were bored because they had finished at first few days with the goals requirements were easy and with buy/sell event items, so our goals are tougher, drops are lesser and lesser events with buy/sell ability.

1. The high price of lettuce at 175 coins each encourages players to sell to make money instead of keeping for their own turn in to win more prizes. Event drops in the old days were only 3 coins each which wasn't any profit. 2. The abundance of drops make it easy for players to have the confidence to sell because of surplus. These are to players' advantages. I personally won't complain about things that work for us. When I have too much surplus, I just discard them in the shop. Having more is way better than asking the team to reduce the drops, and should it be reduced, that might cause players to be relunctant to sell and who knows cause a shortage in the Market.

Anyways I just want you to know that your requests have consequences. I could tell you a lot of players who complained years back regretted what they asked for when drops were reduced. Storm8 does listen to feedback and take them into considerations.
    The creepiest comment so far dear
    I love the droprate today and the coins I make by selling lettuce, salt & pepper, cucumbers, etc. But I have to admit that my barn gets full easily. But discarding the overloaded event items on my store is way more easier than waiting for the droprate to increase! I suggest the leaderboard points for each task were as high as this droprate so I could reach the first place sooner win the grandprize

Fashion Designer
    Still getting multiple decorations, I wish my Bowie will show up soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the high drop rates.
    I loveee that we can sell and buy.
    I make room in my barn to keep the event items.
    I sell them or discard them if they r too much. No problem.
    Other items can be crafted again later but the event item is needed now.
    To get bowie, it is worth it for me.
    I need to make 10 more kale salad to get him.
    So excited.
    Thank u storm8

Rhino Keeper
    So I've been on this game nearly 1926 days. Aside from a period of six months or so of inactivity due to health reason, I've played nearly every event, and not once was the drop rate as awesome as this event.

Back when event items first started dropping from planting crops, I remember I was planting 50 wheat at a time and was getting like 1 or 2 Dirt in return, and we needed 15 Dirt to craft one recipe. That event, majority complained about the low drop rate of Dirt and the abundance of wheat. Now the drop rate for planting crop is superb, each lettuce bowl asks for 10 lettuce instead of 15, Stormie is seriously giving us a break. So there's an abundance of lettuce. The way I look at it, there's gonna be an abundance of something, if not event drop item, then wheat. I opt for a load of event drop item, to be honest, I really don't want to keep on planting wheat again.

As for abundance of lettuce. SOLUTION to the overwhelming lettuce in newspaper IS A TEAM EFFORT from us players. If everyone discarded lettuce in his or her shop, then there wouldn't be lettuce in newspaper. But that's not gonna happen. Everyone plays differently. Some discard, others need to make some coins. There's gonna be a ton of lettuce or wheat either way. Asking the drop rate of lettuce to be lowered will most likely result in yet another overload -- wheat.

I really think Stormie is being extra nice to us here. Please don't think I'm taking sides. I whine and complain a lot. But I truly believe Stormie is throwing us a freebie with this event. Not only is the drop rate good overall compared to previous events, we can also buy/sell event items.
    I know I've whined about drop rates being terrible and complained we can't buy/sell event items. In my view, this event is literally the event I've been asking for repeatedly. For that, I thank you, Stormie, very much.

Because this event is fairly straightforward and easy, my bet is that next month the events will be harder, maybe even close to impossible. Going to enjoy this event as much as I can, save the whining for later lol.

Fashion Designer
    Hey!! The drop rate is decreasing now! I got no lettuce from 10 plots of potatoes. And also the market showed me no event items. No way... the fryer gave me nothing. And the mine too. I wish some kale is left for me before I use up all my tools.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast