View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 93.75%
  • I didn't like this event

1 6.25%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 12.50%
  • Bowie

11 68.75%
  • Ripley

12 75.00%
  • Salad Bar / Athletic Rabbit

12 75.00%
  • Swim Starting Block / Swim Lane

4 25.00%
  • Vault / Archer's Haybale

5 31.25%
  • Equestrian Jump

6 37.50%
  • Velodrome Bike

5 31.25%
  • Weightlifting Platform

5 31.25%
  • Golfing Green / Pommel Horse

6 37.50%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Physical - 2019 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Hey!! The drop rate is decreasing now! I got no lettuce from 10 plots of potatoes. And also the market showed me no event items. No way... the fryer gave me nothing. And the mine too. I wish some kale is left for me before I use up all my tools.
    i noticed it, too. i'm quite sad. just like what Ryne said above, be careful what you wish for. and i completely agree with ankavale, i would much rather discard event items than planting wheat over and over and over again. sigh. anyhoo.

on another note, LOVE the cute salad-eating bunny when the stand is ready. Is there anyway we can have it still animated after the event is over? Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    FLASH NEWS
    If u have the gems to afford the Athletic Rabbit (250diamonds), do it, u won't regret it.

I just saw it on my neighbors farm. It's animated. Two bars on this pull up thing. The carrot is dangling on top bar, the rabbit on second bar, pulling up to nip at the carrot. I'm waiting to see if it goes on sale because I want more than one lol (the limit is 1 per farm sadly but a sale would be nice)).

A picture will not do this thing justice. U really got to see it going up and down. It's really the cutest thing.

If someone already mentioned this, I'm sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You get a prize per each time you give a Kale Salad to the Salad Bar. Check your cellar for your prizes. You might not see the graphics due to your device - check your device. Try the suggestions under section Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.
    Grazie dell'interessamento ☺
    Avevo gi? provveduto a riavviare piu volte sia il gioco che il mio dispositivo. ..ma a fronte di 9 consegne in cantina ho solo 8 oggetti... la mia comunque era solo un'osservazione a voce alta, non una lamentela e meno ancora una polemica. Ho dato per scontato che fosse cosi..che ad ogni consegna ci fosse una ricompensa...ma poteva anche non essere cosi. Ma davvero non ho nulla di cui lamentarmi, anzi...sono stata fin troppo fortunata: ho gia trovato il maialino e ora completero le altre consegne per il premio finale ☺meglio di cosi....
    Questo ? il tipo di evento che piu amo....? fattibile per tutti, ? onesto e divertente. E poi offre la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori vendendo\comprando quello che si ha in piu\meno. Questo evento d? la possibilit? concreta di realizzare l'evento e di monetizzare l'impegno....le espansioni chiedono molte monete e io ringrazio gli ideatori di questi eventi che ci danno la possibilit? di procurarci queste monete con pochi sforzi.
    Davvero...per questo evento le lamentele sono del tutto gratuite : ? un evento fattibile e si ha la possibilit? di interagire con gli altri giocatori...che ? quello che io mi aspetto da un gioco online: lo trovo semplicemente fantastico. ..e non sono una che fa complimenti. ...
    Grazie ancora del suggerimento Rynetory2 😊

Farm Supplier
    Hello all !!! I earned Bowie Good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    I got both of the pigs plus all of the other prizes too! wow! 😱 This is a first! Never got them all before. Lol. Thanks so much storm8!! can't wait to see the next event! Hoping for an Valentine pet and decorations also hoping we can buy and sell again! This event was great! 👍😁❤

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I can do with fewer lettuce myself. It seems it?s feast or famine with programmers and this event completely blows up the game?s economic system because there?s so much lettuce for sale instead of items players need for trains or to earn more cowbells. This happens to a degree with most events but this one is especially bad. If the game is trying to make a point, point made, now scale back the drops.
    I was wondering the same thing! Is it because we all talk about the low drop rates that they thought let?s open the flood gates? Seems like maybe so lol. I?m just waiting for the Stormie Bot to buy all the lettuce.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all !!! I earned Bowie Good luck to all!
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I got both of the pigs plus all of the other prizes too! wow! �� This is a first! Never got them all before. Lol. Thanks so much storm8!! can't wait to see the next event! Hoping for an Valentine pet and decorations also hoping we can buy and sell again! This event was great! ����❤
    Great job!!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that the drops have lowered too! Lucky for me I have stopped with this event, I have gotten every prize and both pigs. They are so cute!

Rhino Keeper

Talking Prizes for Event

I have gotten all of the prizes including both pigs, I am so happy. I love this event especially the great drop rate

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast