View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 93.75%
  • I didn't like this event

1 6.25%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 12.50%
  • Bowie

11 68.75%
  • Ripley

12 75.00%
  • Salad Bar / Athletic Rabbit

12 75.00%
  • Swim Starting Block / Swim Lane

4 25.00%
  • Vault / Archer's Haybale

5 31.25%
  • Equestrian Jump

6 37.50%
  • Velodrome Bike

5 31.25%
  • Weightlifting Platform

5 31.25%
  • Golfing Green / Pommel Horse

6 37.50%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Physical - 2019 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kikTres View Post
    Anyone have any tips for trying to get Ripley the pig? It?s likely just luck or lack thereof but if anyone knows a trick, I?d love the tip
    OR has any full made salads..,I?d be happy to trade whatever I have.
    Before tapping the rabbit, force close the game and have a good connection. 23 kale salad will be enough for me to get Ripley somewhere with my 15 or so kale salad. I used 25 bowls to complete prize collections as I won some duplicates of them. This is the event I can completely finish before the deadline, and won all the prize offered. Excited but had no frustation at all. I wish this kind of event last forever. Too bad high drops in the beginning didn't stay long. I hope the team consider to make events more doable like this one. Thank you. Waiting for the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Before tapping the rabbit, force close the game and have a good connection. 23 kale salad will be enough for me to get Ripley somewhere with my 15 or so kale salad. I used 25 bowls to complete prize collections as I won some duplicates of them. This is the event I can completely finish before the deadline, and won all the prize offered. Excited but had no frustation at all. I wish this kind of event last forever. Too bad high drops in the beginning didn't stay long. I hope the team consider to make events more doable like this one. Thank you. Waiting for the poll.
    Someone was selling a couple fully made salads and it was THAT salad that won me Ripley!
    Thank you to everyone who helped me & all the other players!!!

Rhino Keeper
    After feeding the rabbit over 40 salads I gave up getting the rabbit dam random draw

Rhino Keeper
    Great event and I got piggy 1 and piggy 2 on my smallest farm which was nice as its the first 2 pets, thank u storm8 x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Great event and I got piggy 1 and piggy 2 on my smallest farm which was nice as its the first 2 pets, thank u storm8 x

Congrats on getting the pigs

Farm Supplier
    I turned in 60+ collections but no Ripley. I got 12 pommel horses and 11 equestrian jumps though lol

Fashion Designer
    Got Bowie with literally minutes to spare but no Ripley. Turned in a bunch of collections but no go. I usually never win these collection events. I just run out of time.

Congrats to those that won! Loved the cute piggies and am glad I got one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy13a View Post
    Will the rabbit eating salad remain after the game?
    He's so cute!
    I don't know if it will or not...on the off chance that it would not, I put a Kale Salad down before the event ended and sacrificed a gem to speed it up so the rabbit would appear. And then I left it alone. I don't know if tapping on it will change anything, so I have not tapped on it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't know if it will or not...on the off chance that it would not, I put a Kale Salad down before the event ended and sacrificed a gem to speed it up so the rabbit would appear. And then I left it alone. I don't know if tapping on it will change anything, so I have not tapped on it...

I also pit a kale salad in just to be sure. And I tapped mine and it didn't disappear

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Phew, finally after a little hardwork, Bowie and Ripley are joining the competition, they're waiting for Morgan to call out their name, the next one is swimming. Who's the winner?

Don't give up, all we need is a hardwork.
    Love your story. Added to Pets Guide.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast