Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: How Jarring - 2019 Jan 22 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    A lot of us Southerners put tea in mason jars like the southern restaurants, some jars have handles on them, very cute, most are used for Canning though!! If we buy mayo or anything that comes in a jar, we keep it & wash it & if we don't can, we give them to someone that does! I love the colors they picked out!!
    Last edited by tdwhitt; 01-23-19 at 05:56 AM. Reason: misspelled

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    A lot of us Southerners put tea in mason jars like the southern restaurants, some jars have handles on them, very cute, most are used for Canning though!! If we buy mayo or anything that comes in a jar, we keep it & wash it & if we don't can, we give them to someone that does! I love the colors they picked out!!
    I'm from the North but I know this to be true My friend had a vow renewal in TN and one of our favors was a cute little Mason jar with a handle and our names :-D

Also - I quit doing goals about a month ago when I went on vaca. And now I don't want to start back up because A) I'm wedding planning and B) I don't like the final or side goal prizes, as they don't really go with any decor / themes I might have (holidays)
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Farm Supplier
    Hi! Does anyone know the size of the side goal prize, the snowballs? I am assuming 1x1, but just checking. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by teest View Post
    Hi! Does anyone know the size of the side goal prize, the snowballs? I am assuming 1x1, but just checking. Thank you!
    Yes, it is. The full details of the prize including size, release date and value are always listed in the Side Goal section of first post and also in the goal infographic behind the spoiler tag at the bottom of said post.

Where do I buy the jars I can't find them after I start playing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jewell1985 View Post
    Where do I buy the jars I can't find them after I start playing
    I'm sorry, you'll have to be a little more specific as to which goal you're on and what you're confused on, since every new item (barring two decos) in this update has the word Mason Jar in it.

If you're not sure which goal you're on, the first post lists each goal along with what we need to purchase and what type of item it is. For instance, the first goal says Buy 12 Mason Jar Papers and directly beneath that it lists it as a wallpaper and how much each wallpaper costs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    First of all welcome back to the game Wipeout4321, three years is a long time to be gone but not much changed. Sadly Storm8 seem to be doing a lot of re-releasing or copying from Bakery Story for Restaurant Story & vice versa.

I?ve sent you a private message hope this is okay.
    Hi Deb! I've finally read and responded, thank you again for the warm welcome

I'm thinking these goals are almost too hard. I regret having my gripes about the goals being way too long a few years back - especially since I have about 50 active neighbors now. Doubt I'll finish, but at least the collectibles are an interesting twist! If only they could alternate the formats a bit.

Nightclub Owner
    While I don't think the Mason Jar Meal Display (the round table) is too awful, the Mason Jar Rack was an instant "no' for me. Sadly I won't be placing either of these on board any time soon.

I honestly can't pinpoint what it is exactly that I don't like about these decos, just that I don't like them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012170.JPG 
Views:	185 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	49667

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I don't think the Mason Jar Meal Display (the round table) is too awful, the Mason Jar Rack was an instant "no' for me. Sadly I won't be placing either of these on board any time soon.

I honestly can't pinpoint what it is exactly that I don't like about these decos, just that I don't like them.

Name:	0012170.JPG 
Views:	185 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	49667
    I thought the wall rack would go higher up on the wall tbh, I'm not a huge fan either. Not ok keen on the final prize, doesn't sit anywhere properly in my restaurant!!

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack offer:

The Festival Queen is a 1x1 Floor deco released on January 20, 2016 as a possible 3rd Place Prize when opening the Chinese Celebration Mystery Crate giving her a value of 24 gems.

Name:	RS 02-01-2019 VP.jpg 
Views:	1154 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	49719

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast