Thread: Glimmergate problem

Glimmergate problem

Hi! Im currently working on ?summoning the golems? and ?an expert opinion?. I expanded to the glimmergate square ages ago. I had moved the gate elsewhere, but moved it back to its initial square when the ?summoning ? couldn?t locate it. That works fine now and the ?charging? is being counted. However, I?m having issues with ?an expert opinion?. When I hit GO on the ?recruit a magic expert? step, it puts me into expand mode with an arrow over the gate. If I hit the arrow, it just disappears and nothing else happens. If I hit VISIT, it takes me to Griselda?s castle in the market, but it?s blacked out as a ?goal?. Any ideas?? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Expert Opinion is part of the Elven Outpost goals and requires the following (extract from story goal guide)

PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY
    Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    1. Le Tour De Glimmerwood
    2. An Expert Opinion - this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
    3. Peony Predictions
    <snip>

Basically this goal will now sit in your book till you finish the Greselda goals. Sounds like you're right on track!

Thanks....I think I need to hire help to keep track of these quests for me! 😜

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    Thanks....I think I need to hire help to keep track of these quests for me! ��
    You just need the HUB! All of the game guides are there with detailed instructions and notes. bookmark the Story Outline Guide and the Main Story Guide and you can't go wrong!