Thread: Sorting Inventory😊🌻

Host(ess)

Sorting Inventory😊🌻

Please enable players to sort their inventory items into subgroups.

Instead of having 194 pages of inventoried items to scroll through to find a particular item, it would be wonderful to sort my existing inventory into subcategories like Storm8 does in their marketplace.

Thanks, and hope this change takes place.😁🌻

Executive Chef
    Yes indeed, the tabs under Inventory don’t work well & putting some Event buildings under Decorations is odd. And Glimmerdust Trove is a building? Consumable doesn’t show finished Kitchen items. It would be nice if there was a sort for Animals too. But I like the idea of an Alpha Search, or at least an Alpha Sort, best.

Farm Supplier
    Even plants are _only_ "decorations" even though they drop items. Indeed, even if tabs were more accurate it would help. And "special" never has the current goal/quest items assigned to them.

New Resident
    It would be great if we could name and sort our own inventory. Something like what the nook app does where you could create your own selves and put things where they are easy to find. Examples....Xmas, Halloween, past events and plants. This would be totally awesome!

Farm Supplier
    Sorting would be great. As would being able to get rid of nonfunctional items. During events we collect a lot of dodads for crafting and any leftovers stay in the inventory. I don?t need them. I don?t want them. If I can?t do anything with them and I can?t place them in my kingdom like a building, animal or decoration, I don?t want them.

As sorting seems to be a mute request... how about some alternative ideas... like have an edit feature where the decorations or buildings tab stays open on the side or bottom or even top of the page... but it stays open to the page you are taking from rather than returning to the beginning constantly... I have more than 400 pages of decorations when most of my stuff is in storage & there are so many beautiful and amazing items, and it is such a shame that it is such a challenge to be able to appreciate and enjoy them... it would also be nice to have it not be such a huge task to expand, so that there would be room to have these items out of storage....

Perhaps even just an option to open the inventory to the last page seen or a place where you can put in a page number to jump to? If you are considering a sorting feature... I?m sure many of your players would gladly help out with labels to attach to various items....

REALLY hoping you?ll consider doing something to help the players enjoy all the work you do on all the decorations and buildings...

Thanks in advance! Hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
    Treena

I wholehearted agree!! Sorting our own items would be wonderful!!! Also, a search bar feature would be a blessing!!

Farm Supplier
    I agree! Scrolling through is driving me mad.

New Resident
    I used to have 430 pages on inventory. Although I have successfully deleted many things and it?s down to 380 pages, I am still quite unhappy. Sorting option is a great idea!

I just sent a message to storm8 suggesting they offload from our inventory all unusable material from previous quests and challenges and an option to delete unusable decorations and buildings (because honestly some are just?useless). This is make the endless scrolling through our inventory much more bearable. I hope more people will do the same.

Menu - Help/FAQ - My question wasn?t answered here, what can I do - Contact support