One Question:

What happens to an individual?s progress when Storm8 retires a game? Would a player still be able to access their content offline without the benefit of updates and interactions with other players? Could the game be played in standalone mode, or would the game basically disappear and go black?

I?ve been playing Castle Story for years and have invested much time and money creating my fantasy kingdom. I?m disabled and a recluse, and I get tremendous pleasure from the designing and organizing aspect of the game. I would feel a great loss if one day I was unable to ?play in my kingdom? because the game had been retired.

This happened to me years back when Fish Story was around. Their sudden ?retirement? left its long-time players furious and feeling ripped off. It?s not just the money spent, but the lost collections of beautiful and entertaining items that you thoughtfully curated and transformed into a joyful, beautiful world, even if it was only make believe and pixels.

One Suggestion:

All of the characters in Castle Story are either caucasian 👩🏼👱🏻*♂️ humans or mythical 🧚🏻*♀️🧚🏻*♂️ creatures (also oddly caucasian). I?m caucasian and it would be fantastic to see other ethnicities represented among the characters. Enough with the fair-complected, blonde, straight-haired, ?perfect? automatons. How about a dark-skinned, curly-haired character👩🏾*🦱👩🏿*🦱👨🏾*🦱👨🏿*🦱? Or a hefty, pimply teenager🤦🏼*♀️🤦*♂️? Or a disabled person in need of a wheelchair♿️? You get my drift.

Make the game less utopian and more representative and welcoming for all.

By the way, I really enjoyed your last beast master event. Many different options and paths you could pursue. Thanks for an enjoyable game!

Take care ...