Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many ovens do you have locked forever?

Rhino Keeper

How many ovens do you have locked forever?

36 locked and several with only one recipe unlock. Sad face

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    36 locked and several with only one recipe unlock. Sad face
    I have 97 plus locked by goal. If I count right. Even more of sad face for me.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

67 ��
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    In 2016, there was a lot going on in real life so I had to step back from playing for a month or so. In that time, I missed two goals which means I now have 4 appliances that are locked to me until s8 relists them.

I think that I have them all unlocked but a few without a recipe unlocked. I have been playing since before 2012, I think but real life and family needs have meant I did not have time recently.

I used to read about the ones I don't have on the game guide. They have pics of the food and list the parts needed. I have most of the parts I need to build at least 1 of each. But it's torture.

I went to some old websites not associated with Storm8 last year and download really old versions of RS & BS. Nothing new was unlocked but I did get a few that were not even in my list of choices before. Ovens and decorations. And I also got a VIRUS. It wasn't worth it.

Okay, related question. At what levels do more oven spots open? Um in the 50's and have not gotten any new slots in forever. I'd like to have more ovens/stoves/grills as one time without having to pay money to do so.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by secretwriter View Post
    Okay, related question. At what levels do more oven spots open? Um in the 50's and have not gotten any new slots in forever. I'd like to have more ovens/stoves/grills as one time without having to pay money to do so.
    The max you get for free is 18 slots. At level 50 you get slot #13 open and from there, the next slots open at 55, 59, 64, 68, 73. I'm pretty sure this info is in the Game Guide thread, which is a great source of info.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-18-19 at 07:12 AM.

Thank you, Annira

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The max you get for free is 18 slots. At level 50 you get slot #13 open and from there, the next slots open at 55, 59, 64, 68, 73. I'm pretty sure this info is in the Game Guide thread, which is a great source of info.
    There is a table of contents in the second post of the Game Guide thread. Tap on Expansion Requirements to jump directly to that information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast