Agree, this situation is ridiculous! Why would you allow a situation where players can't place dragons? The game is called DRAGON Story. The objective is to get DRAGONS. If players get dragons, but can't hatch them, what's the point in playing? I've said this before, but when I run out of room (and I've been hanging on by a thread for months, barely getting space) I will stop participating. I will collect my 40 gold per day and craft marble keys. Period. No more using a little gold here and there to speed things up a bit or to play bingo for boosts. No more buying a bit of gold when it's on sale.

The upside is that by the time I get enough marble keys to clear space, I'll have a bunch of gold! I won't need to buy any! Yay for me; lost profit for Storm8. I will take in about 1200 gold per month. At 2 months per space, that's 2400 gold I will bank while getting keys for space. Hmm... I think I can figure out another way to spend time while I wait it out. I guess I can live with playing sporadically, worst case scenario!