Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marble Key Crafting Time

Rhino Keeper
    Agree, this situation is ridiculous! Why would you allow a situation where players can't place dragons? The game is called DRAGON Story. The objective is to get DRAGONS. If players get dragons, but can't hatch them, what's the point in playing? I've said this before, but when I run out of room (and I've been hanging on by a thread for months, barely getting space) I will stop participating. I will collect my 40 gold per day and craft marble keys. Period. No more using a little gold here and there to speed things up a bit or to play bingo for boosts. No more buying a bit of gold when it's on sale.

The upside is that by the time I get enough marble keys to clear space, I'll have a bunch of gold! I won't need to buy any! Yay for me; lost profit for Storm8. I will take in about 1200 gold per month. At 2 months per space, that's 2400 gold I will bank while getting keys for space. Hmm... I think I can figure out another way to spend time while I wait it out. I guess I can live with playing sporadically, worst case scenario!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear moderator I also posted months ago about this problem. Please intercede with development because there are a few suggestions that would not require hours of programming time to implement.
    The number of keys required increases exponentially as you add spaces. However, there is only one way to obtain a key and that?s by crafting.
    1. The craft time of 24 hours is ludicrous, 1 key per day, 30 per month IIF you craft nothing else.
    2. There is no other way to obtain keys, unlike maps which you get by asking neighbors, mining or questing or spinning for them this is frustrating!
    3. Since every special event requires crafting of dragons or items the spell shop gets locked up. If you are crafting a key you are locked out of event items for 24 hours and if you are crafting event items you can?t craft keys so it takes longer to acquire required number!
    I know someone monitors this forum because I see them defend themselves when conspiracy complaints are posted! Like everyone I have no use for the maps and can?t even trade them if I could find out how many I have!
    I suggest reducing craft time to 12 or 6 hours, allow us to ask friends for keys, add a quest for keys, adding a new mine or add algorithm that detects what player needs with map as default.
    Two more spaces and I?ll have to quit just because I?ll have nowhere to put new dragons from events forget breeding them. I don?t have many duplicates and I breed them specifically to trade for essence; but even that will come to an end with no place to put the dragons!

Nightclub Owner
    As of today there are 7 new dragons that are either craftable or event prizes (*see list below), 2 reissued (Teddy & Meditation) in the Market and 2 reissued in Value Packs for purchase (Lonely & Dearest). So that's a total of 11 'new' dragons (if you don't have the reissued ones). Considering that most long term players are already bursting at the seams as far as space, how is this not being addressed? I just don't understand! Most of the dragons mentioned here must be hatched immediately and can't even go into storage.

*Engagement
    *Matchmaker
    *Peryton
    *Dire Wolf
    *Gentleman
    *Girlpower
    *Valegram

ETA: make that 12 dragons - I missed the milestone prize of Soulmate
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Running out of room on mine as well. I frankly think even 12 hours is too long. Can't possibly craft every day for keys with crafting for events. I 'only' need 30/35 and it takes well over a month even with the WE prize. 60? Absurd.
    Just thought I'd add my voice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I will collect my 40 gold per day and craft marble keys.

I will take in about 1200 gold per month
    Wow. How do you get 40 gold per day?? I barely get 3 from neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Wow. How do you get 40 gold per day?? I barely get 3 from neighbors
    I have 8 GPDs (Gold Producing Dragons)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-04-19 at 11:21 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Running out of room on mine as well. I frankly think even 12 hours is too long. Can't possibly craft every day for keys with crafting for events. I 'only' need 30/35 and it takes well over a month even with the WE prize. 60? Absurd.
    Just thought I'd add my voice.
    This is getting so old. Why can’t they add a quest? Why not give an optional mine? Why not reduce the amount of time it takes to craft a key! I hate the idea of quitting the game and deleting it! I just had to sell a building for blue habitats. It’s fun to breed dragons it’s not fun to have no place to put them!

Thank you for making this post. I was actually going to make a post myself and complain about his absolutely ridiculous and disgraceful money grab island (aka marble keys) I?ve also sent in complaints via tickets and you should all too. They NEED to see how much we are all completely discontented with this terrible design.

The marble key island restrictions has got to be one of the worst designs that dragon story has thought up yet in all my years of playing I honestly think whoever designed it should be ashamed. The design is EXTREMELY poorly constructed and it is an ignorant design because it actually hinders long time players who are high enough level to expand here from buying the new monthly quad habitats and other monthly special habitats. Without any room readily available to put dragons, players are much less likely to buy dragons on sale from the market because they have no room to purchase them.
    The marble keys island is the worst idea dragon story has ever had for this game and anything over 10 days is absolutely absurd.

The marble keys island ludicrous restrictions impacts the game and players in the following ways:

* Prevents players from readily purchasing 4 part quad habitats
    * deters players from wanting to buy special sale dragons as they have no room to put them
    * Extremely outrageous craft times actually cause long term players to lose interest and spend LESS money on the game and even convinces some to quit as they feel that they have no hope of playing anymore with having to wait a month or more per habitat
    * FORCES players to buy gold to quickly clear the spaces if they want to have any immediate room to buy the special habitats which is NOT fair at all because players of a lower level don?t have that requirement
    * gives players a negative view and distrust for how we view the game (We?re all aware that this is your worst money grab design ever. players should be HAPPY to spend their money on a game and enjoy doing so!)
    * not a single player in this game agrees with or enjoys the marble keys restriction
    * it is the most hated and widely disliked design
    *unhappy players means we?re less likely to support and trust a game that throws outrageous requirements like this.

In a game, anything that takes more than 10 days causes players to dramatically loss interest. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot with this outrageously inadequate design. It makes it become a pay to play or wait weeks on end to have a home for any of your dragons.

We LIKE spending our money on cool dragons, habitats, nests, events. You guys earn BUCKET LOADS of money from us for those events...do you REALLY need to have a feature in the game that actually causes players to quit and not enjoy spending their money anymore? I?m telling you, for a game that?s supposed to be a fun leisurely play, making an aspect of the game that people hate is one of the worst things that you can ever possibly do to a game. People will start to leave this game for others when there?s no other options because waiting a month at a time is much too long for many of our attention spans.

Games are meant to be FUN! Marble key island restrictions are NOT fun and if you asked every single player and did a poll I?m willing to bet you would be hard pressed to find ANY players that actually enjoy it.

Please, please change the restrictions and show us that you actually care about our support.
    Please give us BETTER OPTIONS than the marble keys island like the mining for land or maps! those two features of the game become extinct after a certain level and that?s honestly quite sad because those were what I considered rather fun ways to expand, particularly mining for land!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I have 8 GPDs (Gold Producing Dragons)
    How much gold do the gpd?s give per day? I thought it was only 3 gold/day per gpd which is 24 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree with every comment posted above. I have cut my expenditure on Dragon Story by 50% because of space restrictions. The game has become so frustrating that I am looking for a New Game to play. Any suggestions?

BTW
    I needed 35 keys to expand yesterday. When I checked today it’s gone up to 40. How/why can this happen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast