Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Coming Up On 1600 Essence. Which Champion Should I Craft?

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the thread has been going off topic. Please keep your posts to the topic shown on post 1:

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Hey My Fellow Caretakers,
    I'm coming up on 1600 essence and I'd like to craft one of the champion dragons I missed out on. I already have my 2 choices in mind - Dread Captain and Gentle Knight. I can't decide so I'm leaving it to you to help me decide. The winning dragon will be announced in 14 days. Which one do you think I should craft?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Now I simply ask what dragons to breed to make the most coins. Don?t know how you read that as asking for a *****
    I can’t tell you what to breed in this thread, but I can tell you what you might want to craft with essence.

The Cornucopia Dragon. It is a little known fact that this ugly guy is one of the highest, if not THE HIGHEST, coin earner of all non-ultra-rare dragons. At level-10, this underrated dragon pulls in 4,480 coins an hour, and at a cost of 400 essences, I think he’s a steal. Your only worry would be to find a suitable habitat to house him in to maximize your coin collection.

Note: He’s only breedable during Fall (Harvest).

Note 2: Unless they are ultra-rare, Champion type dragons are AVERAGE coin earners.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-01-19 at 08:14 PM.

Why can't I see any champion dragons in my game. They are not in the codex or the market. I have 1200 essence and I would really like to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Why can't I see any champion dragons in my game. They are not in the codex or the market. I have 1200 essence and I would really like to get one.
    What level are you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456