Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Coming Up On 1600 Essence. Which Champion Should I Craft?

  1. #41
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    This thread may help:

    STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich


    Errm trying to post this link from game guides but it's not working. Can someone help me out???!!!!

    Thank you! I did look at the guide to get rich. However, it’s not working. The guide said to breed red + light to get Love 5 hours breeding time. Then I was supposed to mass breed Love for coins. But something has changed. I keep getting Chaotic from that combo. No Love at all. Chaotic earns pretty much the same as any other common so I gave up

    Do you have any other suggestions to earn coins? Ty

  2. #42
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you! I did look at the guide to get rich. However, it?s not working. The guide said to breed red + light to get Love 5 hours breeding time. Then I was supposed to mass breed Love for coins. But something has changed. I keep getting Chaotic from that combo. No Love at all. Chaotic earns pretty much the same as any other common so I gave up

    Do you have any other suggestions to earn coins? Ty
    Aww unfortunately not sorry. I didn't even do any of that when I started playing as it was so many years ago dragon story never had all these different events going on and no where as near this many dragons available.

    My take would probably be to just concentrate on what you really want in the game at this moment and don't get caught up on all these events trying to get every single dragon, it's hard enough just for long term players as it is. Once you get yourself in a better position then proceed with the events that you really want the dragon and can get yourself in a better position to complete.

    One good thing is most dragons always come back around anyway and the codex is here now which you can eventually obtain a missed dragon.

    You can just do half the events where you can craft or obtain some new dragons without too much difficulty!

  3. #43
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Aww unfortunately not sorry. I didn't even do any of that when I started playing as it was so many years ago dragon story never had all these different events going on and no where as near this many dragons available.

    My take would probably be to just concentrate on what you really want in the game at this moment and don't get caught up on all these events trying to get every single dragon, it's hard enough just for long term players as it is. Once you get yourself in a better position then proceed with the events that you really want the dragon and can get yourself in a better position to complete.

    One good thing is most dragons always come back around anyway and the codex is here now which you can eventually obtain a missed dragon.

    You can just do half the events where you can craft or obtain some new dragons without too much difficulty!
    I’ve only been playing a week. My question wasn’t related to the event or any event. But how do players make money? I’m struggling just to buy a habitat to put a dragon in for it to make money

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I’ve only been playing a week. My question wasn’t related to the event or any event. But how do players make money? I’m struggling just to buy a habitat to put a dragon in for it to make money
    Sorry........ Just keep collecting from your habitats you do have. Just breed the red and green dragons and buy cheap red and green habitats and put them in and just keep collecting coins there is no click your fingers magic everyone did the same thing starting up there is no cheat it takes a while to progress but then it gets easier.

    May have to make a new thread this one is derailing.

  5. #45
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Sorry........ Just keep collecting from your habitats you do have. Just breed the red and green dragons and buy cheap red and green habitats and put them in and just keep collecting coins there is no click your fingers magic everyone did the same thing starting up there is no cheat it takes a while to progress but then it gets easier.

    May have to make a new thread this one is derailing.
    Grrrr NOT asking about a cheat. All the veteran players of all games KNOW what’s the best way to progress, what to do, what not to do. For making money in this game, is there or is there not a dragon that if you mass breed it, it will earn you more coins than the others? Or if you want to advance levels quickly, is there or is there not a dragon that gives a lot of xp points?

    For instance, this thread gave me very good info on what dragons to breed to get the most essence out of them. If I hadn’t seen this info, I would still be turning in dragons for 2 essence each

    Now I simply ask what dragons to breed to make the most coins. Don’t know how you read that as asking for a cheat

  6. #46
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Grrrr NOT asking about a cheat. All the veteran players of all games KNOW what’s the best way to progress, what to do, what not to do. For making money in this game, is there or is there not a dragon that if you mass breed it, it will earn you more coins than the others? Or if you want to advance levels quickly, is there or is there not a dragon that gives a lot of xp points?

    For instance, this thread gave me very good info on what dragons to breed to get the most essence out of them. If I hadn’t seen this info, I would still be turning in dragons for 2 essence each

    Now I simply ask what dragons to breed to make the most coins. Don’t know how you read that as asking for a cheat
    Diamond dragons provide a lot of coins and the habitat costs only 100k points. Howver, breeding a diamond dragon is not easy.
    Bread any combo that has green, red, yellow and blue.

    Best way to collect coins is to buy red habitats. And then breed red+ other colors.

    Best way to level up is to plants the 1 hour premium food non stop

  7. #47
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I totally forgot today was February 2nd. I have made my pick and I'm crafting Gentle Knight. It's less food expensive and that's what put it over the top.
    Thank you all for giving me advice on this. I took all opinions and factored them in.
    How did you find gentle knight? Was he a good choice?

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    How did you find gentle knight? Was he a good choice?
    I like the little guy.

  9. #49
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399
    Good to know I think I might craft him. Hope he works out for me too!

  10. #50
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I?ve only been playing a week. My question wasn?t related to the event or any event. But how do players make money? I?m struggling just to buy a habitat to put a dragon in for it to make money
    What I did, when I started, was to do a large amount of greens/green habitats. They are fast to build & breed. (I had so many, visitors commented on it & asked why) I expanded using Expansion Permits, without clearing foliage off of a lot of the spaces, unless it was the less expensive items. I left expensive rocks, etc. Then after I got a decent amount of coins I sold off a bunch of the green habitats & dragons, and replaced with others. Obviously I wasn't playing events or trying things in the goalbook.
    So I think I spent a month or so doing this. Not very exciting, but then I had a decent coin base to get food for farms, buy more expensive habitats, & clear expensive rubble.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •