Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coming Up On 1600 Essence. Which Champion Should I Craft?

Rhino Keeper
    I find gentle knight to be great in battles...love gentle knight!!!! She is a lower level than dread captain but has more wins in the battle arena. She would be my pick.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have either but can say I see Gentle Knight near the top of the odds much more frequently than Dread Cap't.
    DC seems to be the #1 pick for couple specific opponents, but not as 'all-around' as GK. Both of those have their merits. It's a tough choice.
    I bet GK would be ****er without the white. And DC without the blue. Champ/pink? Heck, yeah.

Addition: For fun, I just ran the last tourney from round 13-30, omitting the Champ opponents. It's a slow night around the house.

DC would have been more handy to have for the last tourney. He and GK had the same odds for the majority of opponents, with 4 exceptions: Pearlhorn, Dark Prime Chrono, Night Bloom, and Dearest. DC was ranked higher than GK for those battles. 3 of those 4 opponents are white hybrids, so that's probably why.

Maybe my seeing GK on the lists more often than DC is implicit bias? Entirely possible. He's pretty darn ugly, and I do like attractive dragons. I might have been unknowingly overlooking his name.
    Or it could just be an unusual number of white hybrids in the second half of that particular tourney.

I'm sticking with GK because DC is fugly.

(and because they seem to be pretty evenly matched. GK ranks better than DC against some of the black hybrids who weren't represented in the 2nd half of this tourney)
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-25-19 at 12:24 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Remember, I'm choosing between Dread Captain and Gentle Knight. So far the Dread Captain is leading but the right reasoning might push Gentle Knight over the finish line. Thank you all for your help so far. Winner will be announced February 2, 2019.
    Why Gentle Knight, or are you trying for the complete collection? My level 15 Champions are Paladin, Guardian, Mithril, Rainbow Sentinel, Glasswing, Wardrum and Valiant!

Neo Glasswing will stay at level 1, Amazon are levels 10 and 4, Mithril?s are 15, 10 and 4, Dread is 13 and Cleric maybe 11 or 12! I have all the others but hardly use them!

This is the one of 2 types of dragons that need to be displayed Diamonds and Champions!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I find gentle knight to be great in battles...love gentle knight!!!! She is a lower level than dread captain but has more wins in the battle arena. She would be my pick.
    I crafted the dark one because i wanted one to display on my island.
    After that, i crafted all 3 of the habitats.

Nightclub Owner
    I crafted Dread Captain but haven't used him yet because it's so food-expensive to level him up but I have and use Gentle Knight 15 all the time. GK is a fantastic fighter!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

DC seems to be the #1 pick for couple specific opponents, but not as 'all-around' as GK.

I'm sticking with GK because DC is fugly.

GK ranks better than DC against some of the black hybrids who weren't represented in the 2nd half of this tourney
    3 perfect points!

You've probably already done this, but I would compare the types of battles where the pink element is neutral or advantageous, and
    1. Opponents where the white element is neutral or advantageous.
    Opponents where the blue element is neutral or advantageous.

~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

I will say I only have 4 Champions and GK is only Lvl 12 but she rarely fails! Also, just hit 1600 essence and looking to make a Diamond myself. Happy crafting and let us know what you decide!!

Banned
    I totally forgot today was February 2nd. I have made my pick and I'm crafting Gentle Knight. It's less food expensive and that's what put it over the top.
    Thank you all for giving me advice on this. I took all opinions and factored them in.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	49740

Congrats! He's a nice one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I totally forgot today was February 2nd. I have made my pick and I'm crafting Gentle Knight. It's less food expensive and that's what put it over the top.
    Thank you all for giving me advice on this. I took all opinions and factored them in.
    Congrats! I'd be very interested to hear your reviews.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast