Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coming Up On 1600 Essence. Which Champion Should I Craft?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thank you! Of the 4 dragons you mentioned, I’ve only got Fairy

I found this bit of info about Diamond. Is it old news or current? It says Diamond can be bred with any 4 different types. Is this true, can I just throw in whatever dragons I have, as long as I pick 4 different types?

Attachment 49968
    Yes. Just any 4 elements (not necessarily red, blue, yellow, green. It can be any 4 elements together) can give you a shot at Diamond but, as mentioned, it will take a lot of patience. It took me til level 128 or 129 to finally get a Diamond Dragon after about a year playing Dragon Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yes. Just any 4 elements (not necessarily red, blue, yellow, green. It can be any 4 elements together) can give you a shot at Diamond but, as mentioned, it will take a lot of patience. It took me til level 128 or 129 to finally get a Diamond Dragon after about a year playing Dragon Story.
    Yikes! I’ve only been playing a week lmao. Besides Diamond, what’s another good dragon to trade in for essence? I only looked at Diamond because of comments above that it was a good dragon for essence. But if it takes a year to breed one.....I’ll be in my grave first

Thank you for all your help to a newbie

Banned
    Yikes! I’ve only been playing a week lmao. Besides Diamond, what’s another good dragon to trade in for essence? I only looked at Diamond because of comments above that it was a good dragon for essence. But if it takes a year to breed one.....I’ll be in my grave first

Thank you for all your help to a newbie
    Any rare dragon will get you 10 essence, any super rare will get you 40 essence and any ultra rare will get you 100 essence (it doesn't have to be a diamond type. It could be a dragon won in the leaderboard, Dragon Tales or World Event).

Rhino Keeper
    Any rare dragon will get you 10 essence, any super rare will get you 40 essence and any ultra rare will get you 100 essence (it doesn't have to be a diamond type. It could be a dragon won in the leaderboard, Dragon Tales or World Event).
    Ah that makes sense why you said Quetzals and Infinitys for essence. Atm I’m breeding Island + Firestorm, I keep getting Awoken. Just got my 10th one. So frustrating. And I only get 2 essence when I trade it in. Think I’ll just chuck in odd dragons together to get something different other than Awoken lol

May I ask, when you first played, what did you breed for coins? I’m always in dire need. It doesn’t make sense that I have 16/35 habitats allowed. But I don’t have the coins to expand or buy the habitats to put dragons in to make coins

Rhino Keeper
    Ah that makes sense why you said Quetzals and Infinitys for essence. Atm I?m breeding Island + Firestorm, I keep getting Awoken. Just got my 10th one. So frustrating. And I only get 2 essence when I trade it in. Think I?ll just chuck in odd dragons together to get something different other than Awoken lol

May I ask, when you first played, what did you breed for coins? I?m always in dire need. It doesn?t make sense that I have 16/35 habitats allowed. But I don?t have the coins to expand or buy the habitats to put dragons in to make coins
    This thread may help:

STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Errm trying to post this link from game guides but it's not working. Can someone help me out???!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    This thread may help:

STARTING PLAYERS - How to get Rich

Errm trying to post this link from game guides but it's not working. Can someone help me out???!!!!

Here is the link!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-Rich/page22
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    After reading this thread, I think I will also craft a Gentle Knight dragon. Maybe he shouldn't be named "Gentle" if he is such a good fighter. LOL! I really don't know a lot about battling. In general, are Rainbow and Cosmic type dragons any good at fighting? Those are the dragons I seem most attracted to (not in a weird way!!), but I don't think they do me much good when battling. If I'm looking for good battlers, should I stick with Champions and Diamonds for the most part, and just get the other types for display purposes? Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    After reading this thread, I think I will also craft a Gentle Knight dragon. Maybe he shouldn't be named "Gentle" if he is such a good fighter. LOL! I really don't know a lot about battling. In general, are Rainbow and Cosmic type dragons any good at fighting? Those are the dragons I seem most attracted to (not in a weird way!!), but I don't think they do me much good when battling. If I'm looking for good battlers, should I stick with Champions and Diamonds for the most part, and just get the other types for display purposes? Thank you!
    I would say rainbow and cosmic types are pretty decent at fighting as are black and pink types (black and pink types are the crown jewel for me). Champs and diamond types are excellent for most people so I would say go for any champs in the Codex. The diamonds, on the other hand, can be bred for the most part. Unless you don't have a Diamond Dragon or enough tickets to craft a Neo Diamond from the ticket shop, I would say skip crafting any of the diamond types with Valiant or Dark Diamond being exceptions.

Executive Chef
    I would say rainbow and cosmic types are pretty decent at fighting as are black and pink types (black and pink types are the crown jewel for me). Champs and diamond types are excellent for most people so I would say go for any champs in the Codex. The diamonds, on the other hand, can be bred for the most part. Unless you don't have a Diamond Dragon or enough tickets to craft a Neo Diamond from the ticket shop, I would say skip crafting any of the diamond types with Valiant or Dark Diamond being exceptions.
    Thank you very much for the recommendations, Skyharbor! I actually really want a Feathered dragon just because it's pretty. Lol! But I need a good strong fighter, so I think I will go with Gentle Knight for now and then start saving up my Essence again. I usually don't have much luck with my pink dragons at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    A lot of the links are dead and broken

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast