Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone trying to breed...

Got this breeding a Neo White with a Neo Fire on my first try

This was actually much easier to breed than the common Wonder Dragon. I wonder why

Host(ess)
    I?m going to try.. I just spent gold to get the wonder dragon, gold I?ve been saving for ages {I really want the Noble Queen!}. I hope the Madder dragon is easier to breed!

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPRINCESS3 View Post
    I?m going to try.. I just spent gold to get the wonder dragon, gold I?ve been saving for ages {I really want the Noble Queen!}. I hope the Madder dragon is easier to breed!
    You mentioned that you really wanted the Noble Queen Dragon, but did you also really want the Wonder dragon? If not, you could have just spent 50 gold to skip the hatching of the Wonder Dragon instead of paying 200 gold to buy it.

Executive Chef
    Using Red Queen and Light wasn’t a good choice and I got Gloriosa. So went back to single white and red elements on both dens and got two 33 hour timers at the same time! If Virtue was a super rare it wouldn?t be such a waste. When the timers got down to 5 hours I spent gold to put one on a nest. Bred Light and Fire again and got 10 hours. Yay!
    Last edited by Zummat; 01-21-19 at 12:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got Madder with Red Rose and White Chocolate. 4th try. No Virtues - thank goodness.
    Last edited by Tiamat68; 01-21-19 at 09:12 PM. Reason: left out a word

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123