Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone trying to breed...

Fashion Designer

Is anyone trying to breed...

Madder dragon?

Banned
    I will start breeding for it *after* I get a Wonder dragon and also have to breed with a Mist dragon for the tales. Seriously, give us a break S8. Ugh!
    Why do you ask? Looking for a winning combo?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Madder dragon?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0E495F0-3A5A-42E9-8059-20F9B89101BA.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	49564

I think I just got it from playing Bingo. I needed to breed an Explorer Dragon (red, green) so I added Light (white) for the chance I could get it. I think it worked as I got a 10 hour breed and do not recognize the egg.
    It is red and white and looks like a fan of playing cards along the egg. The photo I took is very blurry and I don’t know how you crop and enlarge the photo. Sorry it isn’t clearer.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 01-19-19 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I may try after chapter 5 credit for breeding. Was too afraid of Virtue and played it safe. Hope you are successful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post

I think I just got it from playing Bingo. I needed to bred an Explorer Dragon (red, green) so I added Light (white) for the change I could get it. I think it worked as I got a 10 hour breed and do not recognize the egg.
    Wow! Very nice👍🏻So many have great results breeding Bingo combos.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post

I think I just got it from playing Bingo. I needed to bred an Explorer Dragon (red, green) so I added Light (white) for the chance I could get it. I think it worked as I got a 10 hour breed and do not recognize the egg.
    It is red and white and looks like a fan of playing cards along the egg. The photo I took is very blurry and I don’t know how you crop and enlarge the photo. Sorry it isn’t clearer.
    me too! my task was "breed with athletic dragon" and I used chroma
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    I literally can't even try since I've been getting nothing but fails trying for Wonder on 2 dens. I am so incredibly frustrated that (1) Commons are so freaking hard to get lately and (2) they issue a Limited Time dragon during the event where we have other breeding commitments. If they think they're being clever in forcing us to use gold they are sadly mistaken. All this is doing is sapping my will to even play this game
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I got a 10-hr fail using Angel and Playful on my first try. Whew. Thank goodness I got lucky to get this early.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I will start breeding for it *after* I get a Wonder dragon and also have to breed with a Mist dragon for the tales. Seriously, give us a break S8. Ugh!
    Why do you ask? Looking for a winning combo?
    Yes I am. Please & thank you. ��

Fashion Designer
    I've got 10 hrs breeding using Playful & Light on another device. Does anyone know if Madder is the only 10hr breeding?
    Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast