Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Removal of Common dragons once events have finished. Thoughts please!

Executive Chef
    I was just noticing yesterday that both of my accounts each have 100+ breedable dragons that are always in the marketplace, but I never get them. Many are only rares, so I should easily have some of them by now. But all I get over and over are the commons. I never breed anything I don't already have. It's discouraging.

I agree with most of Skyharbor's suggestions, except I don't want to get rid of LB.

If they are going to have so many commons then they need to have the habitats bought for coins and not gold. Some of us have billions of dollars and can not use it for anything. Why does everything have to be using gold.

make the habitats bought with gold but upgraded by coins.
    And with so many dragons and not enough space up each habitats to hold ten instead of 5.

Banned
    This would be a great improvement to the game but they won't do it. Why do it when it prevents anyone from successfully breeding any Bingo dragon? It's beyond ridiculous at this point. Love Dragon was one of the few remaining dragons you could reliably breed for Bingo. Now all you will get is Single.... unless you try for Kitsune/Virtue with red..., then you'll magically be getting Justice non-stop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123