Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Bring Your Kids - 2019 Jan 17 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Yes, really cute.

I wish the Appliance was less kiddy-like. It doesn't blend well and is so big.

This goal makes me think of that movie, "Toy Story"
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    With a 12 hour cook time for 400 cups of Kitty Cocoa, it would be difficult to ever have enough to keep out. And it's such a darling recipe!

This is a shame.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    With a 12 hour cook time for 400 cups of Kitty Cocoa, it would be difficult to ever have enough to keep out. And it's such a darling recipe!

This is a shame.
    It really is a shame, isn't it? I think this is a problem with a lot of the RS recipes I love so much; I spend time cooking it to have it on display only for the recipe yield to be so small that it's only on display for a short time. Not sure what they've got against higher yield recipes in RS but it's annoying as all get out.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It really is a shame, isn't it? I think this is a problem with a lot of the RS recipes I love so much; I spend time cooking it to have it on display only for the recipe yield to be so small that it's only on display for a short time. Not sure what they've got against higher yield recipes in RS but it's annoying as all get out.
    Same opinion here. I know goal recipes have historically had low yields, but this is crazy considering they're the ONLY recipes we're getting now.

I'll forward a request for higher yields but no promises :/
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Same opinion here. I know goal recipes have historically had low yields, but this is crazy considering they're the ONLY recipes we're getting now.

I'll forward a request for higher yields but no promises :/
    Thanks for that Pixie.

Most have given up hope by now that the RS yields will ever be increased but I stubbornly cling on mainly because the yields in BS were reduced within recent memory. I figure if they can slightly reduce the BS yields when repeatedly asked, then there's no reason to think they can't/won't do the reverse in RS. Fingers crossed!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thanks for that Pixie.

Most have given up hope by now that the RS yields will ever be increased but I stubbornly cling on mainly because the yields in BS were reduced within recent memory. I figure if they can slightly reduce the BS yields when repeatedly asked, then there's no reason to think they can't/won't do the reverse in RS. Fingers crossed!
    No problem

I'm also hoping for the same, but I think yields have been decreased across the board. Obviously, it's more noticeable in Bakery, but I've noticed it in RS when comparing goal yields from past years to goal yields now. Goal yields have never been great, but the comparison is just sad - and even more so in cases like this when the older, better yields really could've just been copied over to the new recipes without much fuss

In any case, I'll wait for a reply and hopefully a change in-game soon.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I won't hold my breath, but thank you for asking! There are so many foods I would love to serve to match my restaurant theme and I just can't (unless I was willing to only have 4 usable tables).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I have over 15 of these appliances already built lol. I just skipped for the 2 gems. Hated to use the gems.
    I have my maximum of twenty of them...sigh...so I will have to skip for gems or sell and rebuild it seems. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Back in the day when themes were worth bothering with, with side pieces to flesh out the scene.

Back when S8 had designers, talented ones.

Correction.....TeamLava

No, when it was originally introduced in January of 2015, it was available as a regular market purchase.

The other kids/playtime items released with it were:
    Sun Sticker Wallpaper
    Tree Sticker Wallpaper
    Bird Sticker Wallpaper
    Foam Mats Floor Tile
    Kids Table
    Kids Chair
    Alphabet Block Counter
    Kids Menu (wall)
    Kids Door (wall)
    Bug Tunnel
    Tunnel Playset
    Gate Divider

Original TL blog teaser pic:

Attachment 49572
    Last edited by callmetired; 01-22-19 at 01:27 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123