Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Spirit Dragon

I was wondering if anyone has been successful breeding the Spirit dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    I was advised by Storm8 that while a dragon is in the market for sale it should be breedable. Just trying to wrap my head around why for example, the Thunderstorm dragon is listed in Codex as unbreedable while currently on sale in the market. Is it possible to breed or not? Thanks to anyone who can verify, set me straight.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I was advised by Storm8 that while a dragon is in the market for sale it should be breedable. Just trying to wrap my head around why for example, the Thunderstorm dragon is listed in Codex as unbreedable while currently on sale in the market. Is it possible to breed or not? Thanks to anyone who can verify, set me straight.
    Your first statement is not true. Just that it is on sale does NOT automatically mean it is also breedable. The codex should provide the correct info, so we have been told by s8.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, that is what I think too, Codex shows limited dragons and notes if you can breed them or not. Those in the market are just for sale. That statement was Storm8?s response to me. I am asking here because I don?t believe that is correct either. This started because I tried to breed Spirit dragon that showed breedable in Codex but I don?t think is. I never would have tried otherwise. Thank you for responding.

Farm Supplier
    Did anyone notice that the pop up for the Spirit dragon is missing the blue gem? I'd hate for anyone to just try Black and White to get this when you need Blue also.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi desraymlp, my attempt at Spirit did use all three elements resulting in Night. Will have to watch for another opportunity😊

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To clear up any confusion: If a Dragon is not in the market, it can't be bred. Some Dragons in the market are not breedable, as listed in their descriptions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To clear up any confusion: If a Dragon is not in the market, it can't be bred. Some Dragons in the market are not breedable, as listed in their descriptions.
    But sometimes the descriptions are not accurate. We see this all the time in FFS - many of the animals state that they are not available by breeding when, in fact, they are. *This* is what creates a lot of confusion and makes us wonder if S8 is trying to trick us into buying the wanted animal or if they just aren't diligent enough to update the description when the animals are breedable.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    But sometimes the descriptions are not accurate. We see this all the time in FFS - many of the animals state that they are not available by breeding when, in fact, they are. *This* is what creates a lot of confusion and makes us wonder if S8 is trying to trick us into buying the wanted animal or if they just aren't diligent enough to update the description when the animals are breedable.
    Spirit Dragon was breedable during the promotional period. If you have feedback for another game, please follow up with support and select that game from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    That doesnt clear up confusion at all! In previous situations, people stated that the information in the market and in the codex arent always the same. To which you responded to always follow the codex. And now you say follow the market. So...confusion everywhere!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast