Thread: Didn't receive parts in follection inventory

Didn't receive parts in follection inventory

I just started the new Rising to the challenge goal..I'm currently cooking my first Focaccia, but did not receive any items needed in my collections inventory. I have a 2nd bakery and I did recurve 2 items fir starting the first recipe. Can you help me with this?

Nightclub Owner
    Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your game or anything, it's just that the Collectibles that drop during the goals are random. Sometimes a single recipe on one appliance will drop several and other times you can prepare six recipes on six appliances and not get a single collectible. Just keep cooking and you'll see more drop.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pammi24 View Post
    I just started the new Rising to the challenge goal..I'm currently cooking my first Focaccia, but did not receive any items needed in my collections inventory. I have a 2nd bakery and I did recurve 2 items fir starting the first recipe. Can you help me with this?
    AnnirasSweets is correct. The drops are random and there's nothing wrong with your game. Good luck with your goals. Happy baking!

(Closing thread given this is not a bug. Feel free to join in the discussion in the Goal thread.)