Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back To Basics - 2019 Jan 17 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Broiche bread is so nice and can someone tell me if soda bread from the new goal is the same as the one from an Irish appliance?

Rhino Keeper
    The brioche recipe when it's finished looks odd? I'm confused sometimes believing that it is not finished. It's almost the same as the mochi recipe

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Broiche bread is so nice and can someone tell me if soda bread from the new goal is the same as the one from an Irish appliance?
    The new recipe shares its name with that recipe (I believe the appliance is the Dublin Dessert Machine, but will need to double-check). However, please note that you must work with the new recipe to advance through this goal.

This goal in particular has introduced many duplicates. I've flagged them over but no response yet.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    The brioche recipe when it's finished looks odd? I'm confused sometimes believing that it is not finished. It's almost the same as the mochi recipe
    Could you elaborate on this? Is it not finishing when you try to cook it?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Could you elaborate on this? Is it not finishing when you try to cook it?
    No, is not that. What I want to say is when it's finished it looks weird. It looks the same as the dango recipe, not mochi. Sorry I got confused there. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-01-21-17-16-12-1.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	49578

Rhino Keeper
    Bravo S8! I’m so excited about the main goal prize and floor deco. I’ve purchased an extra gem package this month, redecorated and expanded. Thanks for the fun time this event.

Host(ess)
    I haven’t been this excited about doing a goal in ages. These bread recipes look delicious ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    No. The new Soda Bread recipe pic is two round mini loaves and the old Soda Bread recipe pic is triangular/scone shaped. I've added the image of the Bread Machine recipes at the bottom of the goal post if you'd like to see them for yourself.

Executive Chef
    How long do I have before the Chippatiis spoil? Trying to decide to put some on to bake before I go to sleep.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How long do I have before the Chippatiis spoil? Trying to decide to put some on to bake before I go to sleep.
    The spoil time is equal to the bake time, so in the case of the Chapati it takes 5 hours to bake and then 5 hours after that to spoil giving 10 hours total time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast