Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back To Basics - 2019 Jan 17 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I just decorated using bread as a theme in my kitchen area. The new wallpaper looks excellent behind the bread displays. I can’t wait for the goal displays. I’m skipping the side goal as I already have 4 of the prizes lol. I do like the French bakery crate
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    YAY! In my opinion, one of the best goals from the past few months. The first one in a while where I don?t hate any of the items!

I do like this goal as well. I personally wish the bread counter was actually the bread table.

Executive Chef
    I do like this goal, very bakery like.

The oven has a pastel type look to it, very nice.

This is the best goal that has happen in some time now, and like most people, I look forward to finish and use the item and the oven in a future theme.

The counter and table/chair, look very nice, this is a cute look of goal.

Overall I do not complain, which is a very good thing.

I can finish my 2nd oven by later today. Good. I think I may be avuto to finish this goal in time, if not, I still will be very happy to get (if can) the bread stand thing at the end.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    Why I cant buy the oven?
    It looks loocked.
    How can I finish de goal if I cant buy the oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by and888 View Post
    Why I cant buy the oven?
    It looks loocked.
    Purchase the wallpaper and tiles first

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by and888 View Post
    Why I cant buy the oven?
    It looks loocked.
    You have to buy the wallpaper and and floor tiles first. You can usually buy ANY wallpaper or tile and it will count for the goal. This saves a lot of coins if you need to save coins. Just check to be sure the first one you purchase gets counted for the goal, then buy up the rest.

Nightclub Owner
    I've got some extra time this weekend so I figured I'd go ahead and do the Side Goal. What a mistake! I cannot, for the life of me, successfully serve Matcha....even with timers, something always pulls my attention away and by the time I remember them, they've gone off.

These 1 and 2 hour recipes are beyond annoying for goals but instead of deterring me, it makes me dig my heels in further. I will finish this goal if it's the last thing I do - I will not be bested by the Matcha!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got some extra time this weekend so I figured I'd go ahead and do the Side Goal. What a mistake! I cannot, for the life of me, successfully serve Matcha....even with timers, something always pulls my attention away and by the time I remember them, they've gone off.

These 1 and 2 hour recipes are beyond annoying for goals but instead of deterring me, it makes me dig my heels in further. I will finish this goal if it's the last thing I do - I will not be bested by the Matcha!
    I feel you girl, go and beat that nasty Matcha!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

ROFLMAO AnnirasSweets I couldn?t help but have a giggle when I read your post but like you I detest 1 and 2 hour recipes as the time seems to fly by and my food ready notifications don?t tell me that the 1 and 2 hour ones are ready until they?ve gone rotten yet all the others it tells me immediately they?re cooked so I tend to skip these recipes in goals and when mastering only cook these when I can give game my full attention.

Love this goal only doing it for recipes as don?t use decorations that much. Well done Storm8 love the goal and love it when you use old ovens that only had 3 to 4 recipes on them please keep goals coming like this, maybe in 15 day goals use old oven for first bit and new oven for the second as have many ovens that could do with more recipes on them.
    Last edited by Debs4090; 01-19-19 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Missed a letter off ROFLMAO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast