Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The game suddenly closed while playing

Banned
    I use my 10x farm boosts to plant all upgrades for the hour. I have yet to get more than 42 minutes completed before I get kicked out. I have written tickets and posted on forum and been told there is no problem, working as intended. However, I asked 4 or 5 times if any S8 employee actually tried doing that on android w a 2 gig tablet and Never got a yes or no!!!

If I boost with rushrooms, that lesser quantity seems to work but the game can't handle doing 7 plants every 1 to 2 minutes for an hour. You can see the game labor and take longer to bring up screens as the time goes on. It really looks as if the game is going to the nether regions of its memory and when it's got no more poof!

I really wish they would investigate releasing memory, reusing it, possibly allocating more to run the game. I don't know if any of those are possible but I don't think they really bother to even check what I've told them.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I upgraded to the S9. Has a picture in picture feature with youtube. I can surf the net, I can play other games, I can go on Netflix and look around. All while watching videos. But I try and play DS, and the videos stop, DS crashes. Its the game, it's always been the S8 games. As much as S8 wants to argue, it's the game.
    This is a real bug. Can you try this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There's very low crash reports so you'd likely need some special attention.
    Can the reason for this be that support always say that they don't find anything wrong with the game and it works as intended? Then the reported issue is resolved and a cras report or wathever problem has not occured.
    After a couple of these responses you don't bother reporting issues anymore.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leolka View Post
    Can the reason for this be that support always say that they don't find anything wrong with the game and it works as intended? Then the reported issue is resolved and a cras report or wathever problem has not occured.
    After a couple of these responses you don't bother reporting issues anymore.
    No, we can see crashes and would notice if there were a sudden increase or upward trend. Individual crashes need special attention because in most cases they're out of memory errors which would be a different type of crash than just the game itself causing a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    My iPad crashes about every 5-20 minutes...it happens all day long and it doesn’t matter what I am doing!

Angry Don?t bother reporting as it never gets fixed

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Dragon Story has a lot of optimizations:
    - animations don't play off screen, significantly reducing load required to play animations for large boards
    - players above level 120 will have reduced coin collecting particle effects (from 11 particles to 3 since 2015)
    - we previously invested in manually reducing the resolutions of legacy dragons (to make sure they still looked nice and not blurry etc), but reverted this after some tests confirmed it doesn't improve memory usage
    - always looking to make under the hood adjustments if applicable with each update

If you have a powerful device, please contact support with details about what you're tapping on before you experience a crash so they can look more deeply into it. There's very low crash reports so you'd likely need some special attention.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 friggin hilarious ?low crash reports? , you know why there?s low crash reports because even when we do complain NOTHING GETS FONE TO FIX THE ISSUES CAUSING THE CRASHES so what is the point of wasting time sending messages/reports for something that never gets fixed. Been playing this game for years and years in fact from the very beginning, playing on an iPhone X now and it ALWAYS crashes infact today if crashed of course at a critical moment and instead of getting the 5000 food (the amount I had collected before the crash) I got from sending the stupid magic dragon off on a quest of course it crashed just after so when I went back in and I then see I have to get the quest post again it only then gives 125 food 🤬🤯. Makes the game not in any way enjoyable and s total waste of money.

Also while I?m here the amounts of quantity for the ?boosts? such as 10x, 5x and 2x?s do not show up on the bingo game or the boosts area it?s really annoying to have to keep looking at my screenshot of the one I have taken from the fandom page when who knows why they can?t fix this issue so we can see what we are ?winning? and using when using the boosts, this also applies in the Spell shop when you are able to use essence to make ?boosts? it?s crazy and about time its FIXED. I?ve tried adding a picture but it is not allowing me but all it has is the apples, eggs and hearts but with no ?quantity? in the middle of it such as the 10,5 or 2 again very annoying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12