Thread: Heliphant - 2019 Jan 1

Grand Emperor

Heliphant - 2019 Jan 1

Event Prize
    Heliphant

Event Boost
    Windvane - collect 64 Featherlites / 8 hrs until Feb 1 (450 gems)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1569 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	49342

Grand Emperor
    Before the leaderboard starts, can someone who have completed the events so far tell me how many Featherlites we should have? I think I may gotten behind. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Before the leaderboard starts, can someone who have completed the events so far tell me how many Featherlites we should have? I think I may gotten behind. Thanks.
    Ne ho attualmente 20070 comprensivi di tutto...eventi, tornei, accoppiamenti personali....nkn saprei quantificare quelli relativi ai soli eventi....

Farm Supplier
    the rule of thumb I use: each event gives about 25%. So if you plan on completing the LB (reaching the 6000 pts milestone) then you should be safe with 75% which is 18,750. you could be a bit higher or lower than that now due to breeding, like how often you breed and whether you manage to breed limited animals that give extra featherlites

Banned
    Yep, what silverdovex said. I did a lot of speed breeding on one account so that I could get the Cygnace, so that account is at 97%. My other account with no expansions was unable to place some of the animals and so forth to get Featherlites, so it is only at 77%. So I imagine you should be somewhere between those 2 places, if that helps at all.

Banned
    Heliphant is now on the nest. 15 hours. Here is the egg:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heliphant egg.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	561.1 KB 
ID:	49625
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-26-19 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo - congrats! :)

Grand Emperor
    Thank you guys for being so helpful and letting me know your figures. I am much relieved that I am not so far behind as I initially thought. I am at 80% which I think I can catch up. I know about the estimated figures but knowing the exact numbers rest my anxious mind for I like this ele too much to miss out. Thank you and good luck with getting yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Heliphant is now on the nest. 15 hours. Here is the egg:
    Congrats on your prize! It's adorable and I hope I can make it.

Banned
    I can't believe that my older account also got the Heliphant because I was completely unable to place the animals from the LB that would have given me more Featherlites. I thought it was a lost cause.

I got it too, much to my surprise. I wasn't keeping track of it and didn't think I'd get it, especially since I did not participate in the Tournaments beyond the need to complete an event. But a pop up appeared announcing that I'd acquired it, followed by another telling me that all my nests were full.

It's now making friends with the other creatures in my storage