View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

10 58.82%
  • I didn't like this event

2 11.76%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 17.65%
  • Felider

9 52.94%
  • Howlind

13 76.47%
  • Nymbit

8 47.06%
  • Eagle Tiles

3 17.65%
  • Dawn Tree

1 5.88%
  • Food

13 76.47%
  • Runes

15 88.24%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: STORYBOOK: Skytown - 2019 Jan 15 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    I really like the Howlind (should it be Howlwind?) and would like to have it on both accounts, presuming, of course, that there will be expansions again someday, but my older account is only on round 20 of the tournament, and 100 gems is pretty hefty price to pay to skip the task of reaching level 30. I already raised the Felider to level 14, and now my food on that account is almost depleted as that account is severely compromised in growing food because I had to sell farms to make room for habitats. S8 better be figuring this mess out sooner rather than later. As someone said in the expansions thread, it has now been a year since we last received expansions.

I just got done with it. Don't have the space to put it out so it'll be sitting in storage until...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I just got done with it. Don't have the space to put it out so it'll be sitting in storage until...
    ..... forever
    But congrats
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406;1560661[I
    ]<snip...>[/I] but my older account is only on round 20 of the tournament, and 100 gems is pretty hefty price to pay to skip the task of reaching level 30.<...snip>
    One lesson I've learned over the last year is that I have to stick with the battles as regularly as possible; you need all the chances you can get to reach the 30th tournament or beyond.

The other thing I've learned is that If you MUST beat an opponent quickly, then it is usually cheaper to pay the four gems to clear the timer and fight again with another creature than to pay the 30 gems for an ultimate-attack; 28 gems would get me seven tries, and I find that I usually clear it within four attempts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    One lesson I've learned over the last year is that I have to stick with the battles as regularly as possible; you need all the chances you can get to reach the 30th tournament or beyond.

The other thing I've learned is that If you MUST beat an opponent quickly, then it is usually cheaper to pay the four gems to clear the timer and fight again with another creature than to pay the 30 gems for an ultimate-attack; 28 gems would get me seven tries, and I find that I usually clear it within four attempts.
    I agree, and I've done the same math before, too. However, I did use 30 gems to get past that horrid Granite Golem as he wouldn't go down after even about 10 attempts. Jerk! So I wasted about 40 gems speeding things up and then 30 to get past him - I might as well have just paid the 100 gems to skip altogether. Lol! But this way I did also get a pittance of food with each round I won. Anyway, I got the Howlind on both accounts now and the DS Tales completed on one account and the second account just needs to win 4 battles, and I will be done there, too. Whew!

Okay but I?m really upset over the fact that Howlind DOES NOT LOOK as promoted. I was excited about getting An amazing wolf but instead I got a skinny Fox with tiny wings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImalaTheWolf View Post
    Okay but I?m really upset over the fact that Howlind DOES NOT LOOK as promoted. I was excited about getting An amazing wolf but instead I got a skinny Fox with tiny wings.
    I haven't hatched mine. What level did you raise him to? Maybe he gets fatter and gets bigger wings when he gets leveled up more?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ImalaTheWolf View Post
    I've replied to your other post on this in the Bugs forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345