Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Peraccoon - 2019 Jan 15

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper jmatarii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    314

    TOURNAMENT: Peraccoon - 2019 Jan 15



    TOURNAMENT: Peraccoon


    Round - Opponent (Level) Elements ----- Featherlites + Apples -------- Use

    Code:
    01 Jaguair (1) Earth/Plant 		x1  + x10	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    02 Buckaneer (3) Dark/Fire		x1  + x10	Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    03 Peraccoon (4) Water/Earth 		x1  + x10	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    04 Chocolate Rabbit (5) Earth/Fire 	x1  + x10	Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
    05 Hydro Yak (7) Water/Plant 		x1  + x10	Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
    06 Meteroar (8) Cosmic/Earth 		x1  + x10	Plant , Earth , Crystal , Service
    07 Strawbeary (9) Icecream/Fire		x1  + x10	Fire , Water , Zodiac , Rainbow , Service
    08 Peraccoon (11) Water/Earth 		x1  + x10	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    09 Cactus Coney (12) Dark/Plant		x1  + x10	Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spring , Spooky , Fairy , Royal
    10 Grand Unicorn (13) Rainbow/Crystal 	x1  + x10	Dark , Treent , Egypt
    11 Majestag (14) Royal/Fire		x1  + x10	Earth , Water , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Halloween
    12 Sugarskull Glider (14) Skull/Plant 	x1  + x20	Fire , Service , Halloween , Spooky
    13 Virgo (14) Zodiac/Plant 		x2  + x20	Dark , Crystal , Rainbow , Halloween , Spring , Spooky , Winter , Sea
    14 Sear Khan (15) Dark/Fire		x2  + x20	Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
    15 Peraccoon (15) Water/Earth 		x2  + x30	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    16 Dumbledog (15) Magic/Water		x3  + x30	Plant , Water , Lightning , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Winter
    17 Caturn (16) Cosmic/Fire 		x3  + x40	Earth , Water , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service
    18 Comet Cougar (16) Dark/Earth 	x4  + x40	Plant , Birthstone , Treent , Icecream , Service , Magic , Fairy , Royal
    19 Conducktor (16) Lightning/Water	x5  + x50	Earth , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Autumn , Christmas , Shamrock , Winter
    20 Pandaffodil (17) Plant 		x5  + x60	Fire , Crystal , Rainbow , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    21 Highland Stag (17) Traveler/Dark	x6  + x100	Fire , Treent , Birthstone , Service, Valentine , Fairy , Royal
    22 Peraccoon (17) Water/Earth 		x7  + x100	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    23 Grand Unicorn (18) Rainbow/Crystal 	x8  + x100	Dark , Treent , Egypt
    24 Saintly Bernard (18) Service/Plant 	x9  + x100	Crystal , Rainbow , Christmas , Halloween , Music , Spring , Winter
    25 Hummingburn (18) Plant/Fire 		x10 + x200	Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    26 Ginger Red Fox (19) Winter/Plant	x11 + x200	Fire , Plant , Earth , Water , Winter
    27 Masqueraid (19) Fairy/Dark		x13 + x200	Fire , Treent , Cosmic , Service , Fairy , Royal
    28 Puppy Love (19) Earth/Fire 		x14 + x200	Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
    29 Granite Golem (20) Crystal/Earth 	x16 + x200	Dark , Crystal , Birthstone , Treent , Icecream , Egypt , Magic
    30 Peraccoon (20) Water/Earth 		x17 + x200	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    31 Powder Monkey (20) Earth/Fire 	x19 + x300	Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
    32 Peraccoon (20) Water/Earth 		x21 + x300	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    33 Megara (20) Mythic/Plant		x23 + x300	Fire , Crystal , Treent , Valentine , Halloween , Spooky, , Winter
    34 Porcuplenty (20) Fairy/Plant		x26 + x300	Fire , Crystal , Rainbow , Christmas , Spring
    35 Bulldog (20) Earth/Fire 		x28 + x300	Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
    36 Jade Kirin (20) Crystal/Dark 	x31 + x400	Fire , Dark , Birthstone , Treent , Egypt , Service , Cosmic , Magic , Fairy
    37 Unicornucopia (20) Earth/Plant 	x33 + x400	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
    38 Flame Kirin (20) Royal/Fire		x36 + x400	Earth , Water , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Halloween
    39 North Polarbear (20) Lightning/Fire 	x39 + x500	Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music
    40 Beever (20) Lightning/Water		x42 + x500	Earth , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Autumn , Christmas , Shamrock , Winter
    41 Poppy Puppy (20) Spring/Fire 	x46 + x500	Earth , Water , Zodiac , Rainbow , Service
    42 Earl Greyhound (20) Dark/Plant	x49 + x600	Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spring , Spooky , Fairy , Royal
    43 Smitten Kitten (20) Valentine/Fire 	x53 + x600	Earth , Lightning , Christmas , Service , Magic
    44 Jolly Collie (20) Winter/Water	x57 + x700	Lightning , Rainbow , Christmas , Spring , Valentine , Winter
    45 Sylph Kitten (20) Fairy/Water	x61 + x700	Lightning , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    46 Bee Mine (20) Lightning/Fire 	x66 + x800	Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music
    47 Sapphire Cthulhu (20) Crystal/Water	x70 + x800	Dark , Lightning , Rainbow , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    48 Peraccoon (20) Water/Earth 		x75		Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
    Reward: Peraccoon Water/Earth Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h. Feed Schedule D





    Good luck Everyone.

    Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190115-204409.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	49522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peraccoon.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	49570  
    Last edited by jmatarii; 01-19-19 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Add images

  2. #2
    Thanks for the help!

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    65
    Help anyone? I have been stuck on level 23 , Grand Unicorn. The chart lists Dark, Trent and Egypt, and I’ve tried everything I’ve got w any of them to no avail. Anyone have success/suggestions you can share? Thank you!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Help anyone? I have been stuck on level 23 , Grand Unicorn. The chart lists Dark, Trent and Egypt, and I’ve tried everything I’ve got w any of them to no avail. Anyone have success/suggestions you can share? Thank you!
    I got it with dark using Aurora Pegasus.

  5. #5
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I got it with dark using Aurora Pegasus.
    Thanks for the reply/suggestion. I just tried Aurora Pegasus; it didn’t work for me (strongx3) but I’m encouraged that someone has been able to so there is hope!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Thanks for the reply/suggestion. I just tried Aurora Pegasus; it didn’t work for me (strongx3) but I’m encouraged that someone has been able to so there is hope!
    Yep, just keep using whatever gives "strong;" so, in this case, Dark, Treent, and Egypt. Just because those ones are strong doesn't mean that they guarantee that you will get a "Critical" hit, but the chances are better of getting a critical from something strong rather than something neutral or weak. Good luck!

    As for me, this tournament is taking *forever.* I know I only have to get past 5 rounds per day, but when you lose time working, sleeping, and driving, sometimes it's hard to get in enough battles in a day.

  7. #7
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yep, just keep using whatever gives "strong;" so, in this case, Dark, Treent, and Egypt. Just because those ones are strong doesn't mean that they guarantee that you will get a "Critical" hit, but the chances are better of getting a critical from something strong rather than something neutral or weak. Good luck!

    As for me, this tournament is taking *forever.* I know I only have to get past 5 rounds per day, but when you lose time working, sleeping, and driving, sometimes it's hard to get in enough battles in a day.
    Thanks for the encouragement! I went w dark again and, !woohoo! , I finally beat it with my bell fairy!
    I know what you mean about the time. I am usually pushing to get through level 30 for the story goal. You would think I’d be further ahead this time, we’ve had 14” of snow, below 0 temps, and 4 days of fever. This unicorn really slowed me down

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,636
    Well, I?m on round 47 and I?m exhausted. It?s way past bed time lol. So I?m going to sleep which means I?ll have lost this tournament.
    Sad but you can?t win them all I guess . (Or in my case, I can?t often win a tournament lol)
    Shame as well cos its quite a cutey.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well, I?m on round 47 and I?m exhausted. It?s way past bed time lol. So I?m going to sleep which means I?ll have lost this tournament.
    Sad but you can?t win them all I guess . (Or in my case, I can?t often win a tournament lol)
    Shame as well cos its quite a cutey.
    Agreed. This animal is cute at all 4 levels. My older account won't get one, but I'll make sure my newer account does. I'm on round 47 after many speed ups (and 1 Ultimate Attack on a blasted Granite Golem). So 2 more rounds.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Agreed. This animal is cute at all 4 levels. My older account won't get one, but I'll make sure my newer account does. I'm on round 47 after many speed ups (and 1 Ultimate Attack on a blasted Granite Golem). So 2 more rounds.
    These tournaments make no sense anymore! What works on 1 account doesn't work on the other. Same creature, same level. Round 46 on one and 47 on the other and looks like I won't get it on either account. I won't spend money either! Very discouraging!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •