Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	49518
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-15-2019 Sale Graphic B.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	162.8 KB 
ID:	49517

brb with the graphics
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-15-19 at 06:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Another sale?

I mean, I guess it's nice to have a sale when players aren't busy with 30000 other things, which is what the holidays always feel like. I wasn't expecting the next sale until v-day though. This feels kinda "going out of business--everything must go!!!" to me. Or since there are no physical items, maybe more like "nearly out of cash--please spend money on us!!!"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Another sale?

I mean, I guess it's nice to have a sale when players aren't busy with 30000 other things, which is what the holidays always feel like. I wasn't expecting the next sale until v-day though. This feels kinda "going out of business--everything must go!!!" to me. Or since there are no physical items, maybe more like "nearly out of cash--please spend money on us!!!"
    Lol so true!

Fashion Designer
    This one seems pointless- no common theme and most items are already in game

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    This one seems pointless- no common theme and most items are already in game
    All the items on sale right now were from previous January releases so it's sort of a "Januaries of the Past Sale."

EDITED TO ADD:

My qualms with the sale:

1. Why include gem items that are current market purchases when the sale hasn't lowered their prices? Isn't that just them slapping a pink border on an item and not an actual sale?

2. Why break up sets? I will never understand why they only put certain items from a set on sale and not the others. To me, that's of little use to anyone who missed out on the items the first time around.

3. A lot of these items were available in recent sales that had better prices so maybe they should've chosen a different theme or waited until the end of the month for this? Even if players loved items in this sale, I doubt many have had a chance to refill their coffers enough to really splash out on this sale.

4. Still no appliances or relisted seasonal recipes. This is a baking game, is it not? Seems to make little sense to me that they rarely include the items used to actually bake!

And to be fair, I'll end with a positive thought:

Despite the theme being quite obscure, I do like that the sale is not centered around a specific holiday so it's more inclusive to the wide variety of players in our community.

Wouldn't it be great if they did this every month? The sales could be smaller to aid in longevity (maybe one item from each category) but they could make the first Thursday of every month be a little throwback sale where they relist a handful of items from the past.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-15-19 at 10:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    I do feel like this is what most of what Black Friday did have, which I did think Black Friday sale was supposed to be now or never (to get said item) or even every year, not less then a month or 2 away from the last time they sell the same item.

However the price of all the item I did get during Black Friday cost less, which I guess is a good thing for me at least. Or just anyone who did get the item them, because it did cost less.

But I do not understand why they will not release item that players have requested for some time now. This sale was random, (and repeated item at that) why not release other item? It would be a easier way to catch eyes, and get more money from players. Because some, (if not most) people already have it, or at least the people who have play the last 1-2 month and did see the Black Friday sale.

I do not have the Snowfall Fight/Sparkling Fountain, and do wish I did get 1 during the sale back in November/December.

But Jade Statue, Penguin Cake, Sled Penguins, are the only thing I want (if I do buy anything) from this sale.

Because I have most of the rest, and do not need/want more then 2 of. Especially since they cost more then what they did for Black Friday.

However I know I should not complain. But this what I thought.
    Last edited by kappy333; 01-16-19 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Correct word: JADE STATUE, not Jade Dragon.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    If anyone has the this item/can find a picture with item,

Jade Statue, Penguin Cake, Sled Penguins,

Please post them (if you can) so I can see the size. Thank you so much!!!
    Last edited by kappy333; 01-16-19 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Correct word: JADE STATUE, not Jade Dragon.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post

All items are shown beside standard sized table, chair and character.

Jade Statue - 2x1

Name:	0009404.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	49536

Penguin Cake - 2x2

Name:	0009403.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	49538

Sled Penguins - 2x1

Name:	0009405.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	49539

For future reference, you can test out the size and scale of items in the game (so long as you have enough coins/gems for the item) by placing it on the board but instead of tapping them a second time to purchase them, you simply tap on the market tab which will cancel the placement. I recommend testing this out with some items you already own before trying it with any unpurchased items to prevent accidental spending.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much! Unfortunately I do not have any gem right now, so I could not test it out, but I might buy gem just for them item I want only. If the gem does ever go on sale on my bakery. However I do appreciate your time to reply and show me the picture of the item though. (AnnirasSweets)

And thank you to (isa6jala3) I appreciate your time to show me the item also.

Thank you to everyone for show me
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast