Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Dragon - January 15 2019 (Needed for the Dragon Kingdom Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm about to give up on this. I don't even know how many fails I've had. I've been trying since day 1 and I just used a breeding boost and a hatching boost to speed breed. I used gold until I got (again!) 18 hour fails. I've had to buy the common dragons needed for Tales for a few months, but no more. Even though I was compensated for the Peppermint Mocha debacle. This is ridiculous!

I've been hanging by a thread for space to put dragons anyway, so rather than spend the gold to go forward with this event, I'll just stop if i don't breed it. I'll keep trying to breed it until it becomes impossible to complete this event, but I'm not spending any gold to do it. It's a money pit, a never ending cycle of pay to play. I use a little gold to help with Leaderboards and World events, but nowhere close to the 200 it takes for Tales just to get 1 commom dragon. No more.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I'm about to give up on this. I don't even know how many fails I've had. I've been trying since day 1 and I just used a breeding boost and a hatching boost to speed breed. I used gold until I got (again!) 18 hour fails. I've had to buy the common dragons needed for Tales for a few months, but no more. Even though I was compensated for the Peppermint Mocha debacle. This is ridiculous!

I've been hanging by a thread for space to put dragons anyway, so rather than spend the gold to go forward with this event, I'll just stop if i don't breed it. I'll keep trying to breed it until it becomes impossible to complete this event, but I'm not spending any gold to do it. It's a money pit, a never ending cycle of pay to play. I use a little gold to help with Leaderboards and World events, but nowhere close to the 200 it takes for Tales just to get 1 commom dragon. No more.
    I feel your pain I bred over and over again on two dens until finally getting it with Hammerhead & Virtue. One thing to remember is that the chapters are daily so even if one runs into it's second day, the next one will start immediately upon completion. If you are able to get other stuff done early, like evolving Rushlight and setting up quests & crafts you could still finish. Best of luck to you, I really hope you make it
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hallelujah!!! Finally got it with the Virtue & Hamerhead combo. Sheesh!
    Congratulations!!! I'm trying for another one so I can keep it as a baby. Hahaha. Unfortunately, all I get are nothing but a bunch of long fails. Currently in my breeding nest is a 26-hour fail. (-_-)

Banned
    My second account easily bred both Wonder and Madder (well, after I activated my second den). I had pretty much lost hope that my older account would get Wonder, so I was trying to decide what to do. Gave it another shot with Virtue and Water right when I actually got the task to breed it, and voila! There it was. Maybe the Universe is reminding me that things arrive when they are supposed to. Now I have a 10 hour egg with Noble and Light or Noble and Fire - can't remember which, so hopefully it is Madder. I am only at around 11,000 pieces for the Unicorn on both accounts. 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Ch 6 is today. No Wonder for me.
    I wonder if they make pool about success breeding how big will be result for success.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Fashion Designer
    Yep once again I can’t breed a common. Though I have no trouble getting rares and super rares. So over this. Another event I don’t feel the need to participate in any longer.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got it with Virtue and Water.

Banned
    Over a day behind. Been trying to breed the (Ultra super rare) common dragon since the beginning. Feel like I'm not gonna complete the tales. Then even though I completed all other events, since I didn't complete tales, I won't have enough for the monthly dragon. And I've been trying for wonder and haven't been trying for the madder dragon. So I'm out wonder, madder, the monthly dragon, the chapter 7 dragon, the grand prize dragon, and the token dragon. Six dragons I'm out, because of S8. Thanks S8, good job. But I'm sure it's my phone or internet. It's never the game and their unrealistic goals and breeding chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Over a day behind. Been trying to breed the (Ultra super rare) common dragon since the beginning. Feel like I'm not gonna complete the tales. Then even though I completed all other events, since I didn't complete tales, I won't have enough for the monthly dragon. And I've been trying for wonder and haven't been trying for the madder dragon. So I'm out wonder, madder, the monthly dragon, the chapter 7 dragon, the grand prize dragon, and the token dragon. Six dragons I'm out, because of S8. Thanks S8, good job. But I'm sure it's my phone or internet. It's never the game and their unrealistic goals and breeding chances.
    I feel just like you
    I give up with this tale.
    The *not so common* dragon is too hard for me and im not gonna spent 200 gold for
    It

Banned
    The past day or so, I got 3 enarmoreds (Just delete that stupid dragon from the game) in a row, athletic and then another enarmored. Then I get a 3rd laserlight since I tried breeding the ultra rare wonder. (Don't tell me it's common). I wasted all my boosts, so now I sit 15 hours to try again. Which I can only guess another enarmored. But I'll clear my cache, redownload Google play, check for updates, reinstall the game. Because that's more than likely why I can't breed a common dragon.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast