Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Dragon - January 15 2019 (Needed for the Dragon Kingdom Tales Event)

Banned
    I got a Snowstorm fail! So that's kind of cool, although I actually paid gems (I think, if I remember correctly) to get this dragon last year on my second account. The egg is so pretty. I wish that we could display our eggs, not that there is any room to do so.

I needed to breed with Neon for bingo so I tried Neon and Papa and got it, after no luck at all with Virtue and Water.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    I needed to breed with Neon for bingo so I tried Neon and Papa and got it, after no luck at all with Virtue and Water.
    Cool! I wish I had a Neon dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    i have been trying to breed for Neon for over a year now during the times we do not have to breed for limited dragons. still no luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Breeding and battle odds are not manipulated. The only time breeding changes are: 1) Dragons are given basic colors as parents to make it easier for players who don't have special colors (like fairy, gemstone etc) to participate and 2) when the pool naturally becomes smaller or larger due to retiring and new Dragons. You don't have knowledge nor access to make this statement. Please stop spreading misinformation on the forums.
    haha.. this makes me laugh for the first time in two to three days.
    i think there is no need for member to spread "misinformation" on the forums. we , players that still care abt the game and come on to the forum, all could feel it without someone has to write about it.

for the last couple of months' worth of tales, even if i could get the common required for the tales, i got it at least one to two days BEHIND on the progress of tales. (not to mention there are abt two times in the past approx. six months that i could not breed the common required and thus could not finish the tales or even get the second dragon)

so far still not able to get Wonder.
    some of the fails i got: clown , island, volt, snow elf *? pieces , atlantis.
    now i got long hrs fail again.
    but see the pattern, at least i got some rares, and super rare for trading.

compared to last week when we had leaderboard, which rarity of breeding counts, i got TONS of commons in a ROW. only one to two rare or super rare in the whole week.
    go figure.

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agreed. Even with the bingo, when u r required to breed the most common Life, I've end up with many Wilds and Landworms instead. It's too much of a coincidence too many times for players to NOT think that it's manipulated.

I had been trying forever to breed Neon with no luck so it was the first dragon I created with essence. It's great for battling purple/pink and purple/yellow combos. It's rare so only cost 400 essence.

Edit: this was meant as a reply to hungryres but I hit the wrong button.

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    After many, many fails using only single elements pink and blue dragons I tried Smitten and Water and finally got Wonder.
    Thank You "Zummat",
    same thing happened to me, after many fails breeding single elements dragons, took your suggestion and got it on the first try with Smitten and Water just now.
    Thank you very much 😇

Banned
    I tried Smitten and water and got a long fail. But I am going to try it again as soon as this breeding ends.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rramani85 View Post
    Thank You "Zummat",
    same thing happened to me, after many fails breeding single elements dragons, took your suggestion and got it on the first try with Smitten and Water just now.
    Thank you very much ��
    Happy it worked for you too!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast