Thread: Too many items cost "club cash"

New Resident

Too many items cost "club cash"

The only other "Story" game I play is City Story. Most building in that game cost coins and only a few cost city cash. In this game is it the complete opposite. Everything other than a few basic items need club cash to purchase.

Leaves little room for originality.

I think greed may be playing a factor with TeamLava...

Rhino Keeper
    You only "think"? :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Its called "Making a profit" or "Maximizing profits" by charging higher prices or charging people money for "EXCLUSIVE" items.

Rhino Keeper
    I totaly agree, 70-80% of the game items should be for cash you can earn ingame, the rest aswell as magic boxes should be for the "Gems".
    Another thing is to not remove items without telling you are, when NightClub first came, I wanted an item that did cost like 20 Gems or something,
    I don't remember the name, but it it took 4 floor tiles **** and was blue, showing some dancing people on it I think.

I directly tryed to buy some Gems but something was wrong so I couldn't buy anything, 2 days after that when I re-synced the phone and when Apple fixed the "ID and Pass" bug, I was going to try again. Suddenly, my item was gone and I got dissapointed so I didn't buy any Gems at all instead.

My point is that you should write when items are during a peried like you've done now whit the space items.
    Keep it up!

Kind Regards,
    Eldin.

New Resident
    You released so many new items for the club and that is appreciated, especially the steam punk. *The concern is that almost all but one can only be bought by club cash. *You are turning what was a fun game into nothing more than a pay to play game. *There are more items we need to spend real money than ones we can earn by playing. *Loyalty to the game should be as or more rewarded than the money you can squeeze out of those few who feel the need to buy club cash to get the new items.

Farm Supplier
    Dear TL, pls reward different players that love theNS. Give us new drinks to earn cash or more coin accessible new items. We like playing w instant gratification thru cash as well as slow saving n accumulating thru good nghbrs relationships.... I think that's what keeps me going n addicted at other stories. Still, Thnx for ur efforts for these fab games!

New Resident
    Well they only do that so they can make money off the user, enticing us with all the cool items!

Fashion Designer
    True.. I quit, the game is not likeable to my standards...
    Master Restauranteur, Gamer and Tennis star