Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Defender Dragon- January 15 2019

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I evolved Wonder to 6, but need Rushlight to do Questing task. I have no breeding boosts.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was an online symbol next to our neighbours nics so one knew who to ask for the requests required for the Tales as we live in different time zones. I am a couple neighbours short for this task who are in my time zone. The ones I have are awesome in responding.

Farm Supplier
    Just sent you an invite ozigal as I live near Brisbane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    Just sent you an invite ozigal as I live near Brisbane.
    Thankyou .have responded.

Rhino Keeper
    oops operator error..doubled up the post

Nightclub Owner
    I'm so excited - one battle away from being able to craft Crown Jewel!! This is the first Tales dragon prize that I didn't already have and boy is it a doozy!!

ETA: Finished event and now hatching Defender! So happy! Best of luck to all still working on it
    Last edited by amerirish; 01-24-19 at 09:50 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm so excited - one battle away from being able to craft Crown Jewel!! This is the first Tales dragon prize that I didn't already have and boy is it a doozy!!
    I'm in the same boat

I usually rush through the last four battles by watching the videos that clear the arena's waiting time, but as my neighbor's responded within an hour of my sending out the request, I've been taking my time with the battles. I hope the last fight isn't going to require the 15 hours I have left on the clock to clear

Oh! Remember though that you must hatch your Defender Dragon before you get the Mask of Anguishes required for crafting the Crown Jewel Dragon.

I'm looking forward to crafting it so that I can trade it off for essenses.

Executive Chef
    I?m not sure why I?m surprised that the video arena speed-ups are conveniently not working today. AND I lost my first battle, to Angel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

ETA: Finished event and now hatching Defender! So happy! Best of luck to all still working on it
    Congrats! Crown Jewel is a beauty!

I just started Ch9 and hope it will be smooth sailing after these NQ battles (1 down, 1 to go).
    Already built a new diamond habitat for CJ, so it better go well, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I'm not sure why I'm surprised that the video arena speed-ups are conveniently not working today. AND I lost my first battle, to Angel.
    When you say "not working" do you mean they aren't offering the video speed-ups for the arena or that the arena timer does not disappear after you watch the videos?

If it's the latter, then re-watch the video (you may have to do it more than once), and it will eventually clear the timer. The former may happen if you have already watched your quota of speed-up videos.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast