Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Defender Dragon- January 15 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Thank you very much for the information. Till now I've only been able to complete the dragon tales once, so I'm not very experienced. In the past few months I have never been able to find the common dragon for the dragon tales so I gave up, while this time I skipped with gold.
    Now I have finished chapter 8 and I have more than 4,000 food so I should have enough. I hope to complete the goals in time. Have you any other tips?
    Before a "Start a xxx Quest" or "Breed with a yyy Dragon" check if you need to raise the level of the quest dragon or the yyy dragon in a later task, otherwise you will be waiting 2~3hr or much worse for the breeding task.
    Last edited by retseho; 01-22-19 at 05:46 PM.

Lol I've been playing for years and didn't realize that 'another' craft item could be left in the shop.

Just wasted time crafting another magic carpet lol.

Thank you very much for the information. Till now I've only been able to complete the dragon tales once, so I'm not very experienced. In the past few months I have never been able to find the common dragon for the dragon tales so I gave up, while this time I skipped with gold.
    Now I have finished chapter 8 and I have more than 4,000 food so I should have enough. I hope to complete the goals in time. Have you any other tips?

I evolve my dragons overnight and quest during the day.

New Resident
    I was wrong to write, sorry: I had over 400,000 food. Now I have 397,887 food; my Rushlight is level 12 and my noble queen is level 10. I have to start chapter 9.
    Thanks for all the suggestions !!!

Fashion Designer
    I was wrong to write, sorry: I had over 400,000 food. Now I have 397,887 food; my Rushlight is level 12 and my noble queen is level 10. I have to start chapter 9.
    Thanks for all the suggestions !!!
    Oh, phew!! I was worried about the 4000, especially after I said go ahead and feed him to 12, lol!
    I think I'm finally done editing/adding to the big post. I kept thinking of more stuff while I was playing and going over my written list ... and then thought, oh duh! The list!

Host(ess)
    Thank you, it’s people like you who help people like me complete these events! I’ve had to pay attention and play Dragon Story nonstop to ensure I can get this defender dragon. Jumping through hoops like this is something I probably won’t be doing again anytime soon.. I spent 200 gold to get the wonder dragon, I’m not giving up on this defender dragon yet! The part I am not looking forward to are the battles with the noble queen, I have such bad luck with those.

Banned
    Going forward I'm going to try to not dip below 250,000 or maybe even 300,000 food on either account. This is very hard for me because I like to use a lot of food during the leaderboards. I'm not sure why, since the payoff is so small. In FFS, we get points for every 200 food fed to an animal, I think, versus every 500 in DS. Anyway, my newer account successfully has 331,000 food left *after* completing all the feeding tasks for this tales. I'm so happy. Sorry, I know that is a pittance compared to what many long time players have, but I'm glad that I have been able to finally get my game in good enough shape that it should not have problems completing events in the future. My older account was literally down to 0 food early in December, and now, after completing the feeding for this Tales, still has 161,000 food, so it has a ways to go, but it's getting there. This would be my advice to any players who like to play the Tales but consistently don't have enough food. Determine a certain amount that you will build up to and then don't allow yourself to go below that amount.

Farm Supplier
    Bred Rushlight with Wonder and got 27 hrs. Just what I need after only breeding Wonder late on day 6!! I haven't managed to breed the common dragon in the last two tales so was happy to have finally succeeded and now this!

Rhino Keeper
    I got wonder on my older account but, I can't manage breed wonder on my younger. Its pathetic. Shockingly I used Fairytale and mist. What to get wonder on the other account? Oh i want Madder too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    Bred Rushlight with Wonder and got 27 hrs. Just what I need after only breeding Wonder late on day 6!! I haven't managed to breed the common dragon in the last two tales so was happy to have finally succeeded and now this!
    If you have fed Wonder to L6, then you only lose 3hrs as Rushlight is needed for a Ch9 quest 24hrs later. If not, then you have to finish the rest of Ch8, Ch9 & Ch10 in less than 2 days.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast