Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dragon Tales Defender Dragon- January 15 2019

Yep! Fought the last battle here as well as on the other side so I'm done with both the Tales and Story events.

Now to hatch the Defender Dragon and it's going take 22 hours

Pretty egg though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    When you say "not working" do you mean they aren't offering the video speed-ups for the arena or that the arena timer does not disappear after you watch the videos?

If it's the latter, then re-watch the video (you may have to do it more than once), and it will eventually clear the timer. The former may happen if you have already watched your quota of speed-up videos.
    As in, I sat through four videos with the arena timer never clearing, then the video option disappeared. And, I’ve lost twice more to Angel 11. Ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    As in, I sat through four videos with the arena timer never clearing, then the video option disappeared. And, I’ve lost twice more to Angel 11. Ridiculous
    That is a bug they have known about for ages:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Cool-Down-Time

For me, it started out happening only during the Leaderboards. Over the course of the next year, it started rolling around and affecting other events, too. As you can see by all the posts, they are either ignoring this bug or can't figure out how to fix it.

The good news is it usually only lasts for 3-4 days at a time and then the ads will start reducing the cool down timer again ... until the next time they decide to stop working for a few days. Sigh. Having this bug occur during a tourney and Tales is the worst. I am sorry you are having to deal with it now.

Rhino Keeper
    Its odd not that I'm going to win one of my accounts. The timer for the kingdom it 7hrs 12 minutes but, my older account shows 1 day and 7hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Its odd not that I'm going to win one of my accounts. The timer for the kingdom it 7hrs 12 minutes but, my older account shows 1 day and 7hrs.
    Did you start both games on the same day?

Banned
    Chapter 10 in a few minutes. What shall I do? Here's my secret.

1. Get supplies from neighbors - Don't have to worry about this one. I have 5 backup accounts to take care of this in less than 10 minutes.
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples - Planted them the night before just to harvest right after I gift myself the supplies.
    3. Craft and place the decoration - Already crafted the decoration the day before. All I gotta do is click on the craft shop and place it in storage.
    4. Raise Noble Queen to level 12 - Did that the day I hatched it.
    5. Win 4 battles - Saved 12 gold just for this purpose. 1 free battle followed by 3 more.

Chapter 10 done within 30 minutes long before the changeover time at 10:30am PST just in case there's any mess ups by S8 when the next event starts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Chapter 10 in a few minutes. What shall I do? Here's my secret.

1. Get supplies from neighbors - Don't have to worry about this one. I have 5 backup accounts to take care of this in less than 10 minutes.
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples - Planted them the night before just to harvest right after I gift myself the supplies.
    3. Craft and place the decoration - Already crafted the decoration the day before. All I gotta do is click on the craft shop and place it in storage.
    4. Raise Noble Queen to level 12 - Did that the day I hatched it.
    5. Win 4 battles - Saved 12 gold just for this purpose. 1 free battle followed by 3 more.

Chapter 10 done within 30 minutes long before the changeover time at 10:30am PST just in case there's any mess ups by S8 when the next event starts.
    Totally agree, been there done that and will hatch Defender when next event starts along with Virtue and Bubble thanks to that crazy Wonder dragon! As soon as I get another 900 fairytales scrolls for Unicorn that’s it will be sitting out next event!

Yawn, way too many!

News feed says I already received one princess pillow from a neighbour. But in chapter 10 it still says 0/5. Anybody else with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    News feed says I already received one princess pillow from a neighbour. But in chapter 10 it still says 0/5. Anybody else with this problem?
    I get it all the time. All I have to do is force-quit the game, restart it and everything's good.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I get it all the time. All I have to do is force-quit the game, restart it and everything's good.
    Usually resetting works for me too. But now it didnt at first. Now it semi works: 2/5 in stead of 3/5.

Edit: i received my fifth pillow over 20 minutes ago. Still 3/5 no matter how many times i reset. This game has become a joke! Dont these people take any pride in their work at all anymore?
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 01-25-19 at 03:08 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789