Thread: MY GOAL DISSAPPEARED BEFORE TIME RAN OUT so my goal prizes are locked

Farm Supplier

Angry MY GOAL DISSAPPEARED BEFORE TIME RAN OUT so my goal prizes are locked

This is the second time that a goal dissappeared from the left side of the window before time ran out on the goal completion. This locks me out of what I have worked towards for over 2 weeks. I understand when time runs out but when there is still time on the clock and the goal dissappears from the tablet on the left that is super frustrating. It seems to happen when I use parts from the tab very close to the end of the goal. Is there some kind of bug? Not happy at all - I purchased gems a couple of times during this goal and now am going to be finishing without the decorations that I worked for. I even cooked extra ones after finishing. Please advise - first time I didn't complain but this time I am really not happy.

Farm Supplier
    YES!!!! I still have time on the clock 19 hours plus and BOTH of them have dissappeared! I am not happy!!! This happened to me once before - I was doing the last 5 of the Electrolyte drinks - and extra ones and it's all dissappeared. What is going on??? I bought gems 2 x this goal too just to have some extras and soooo not happy. I sure hope that someone is viewing these goals & takes care of this! Player since the beginning of Bakery Story - I am beginning to see why nabors are dropping out left & right - they are upset at number of parts, shortness of goals in addition to this. They need to get it together a bit better - love the game and becoming upset with the current situation.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roxierocket View Post
    YES!!!! I still have time on the clock 19 hours plus and BOTH of them have dissappeared! I am not happy!!! This happened to me once before - I was doing the last 5 of the Electrolyte drinks - and extra ones and it's all dissappeared. What is going on??? I bought gems 2 x this goal too just to have some extras and soooo not happy. I sure hope that someone is viewing these goals & takes care of this! Player since the beginning of Bakery Story - I am beginning to see why nabors are dropping out left & right - they are upset at number of parts, shortness of goals in addition to this. They need to get it together a bit better - love the game and becoming upset with the current situation.
    That's awful and really odd. I sat out this Side Goal so I can say with certainty this is not a widespread issue as my SG is still active with the 19 hour timer. I see that you've posted in the Bugs Forum also which is a great step to resolving this.

However, if you want to feel more proactive while you wait for your response, you could try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that helps. Also, if you have access to another device platform (iOS to Droid or vice versa) you could try logging in to your bakery there and see if it's still gone.

While not guaranteed in anyway, both of these steps have proven useful in the past. Besides, even if they have no effect I always feel better if I'm doing something instead of twiddling my thumbs waiting for support's answer. Good luck to you and I hope you get good news soon!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-14-19 at 08:23 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Try reinstalling the game as suggested above. Make sure that you are playing on the latest regular version using the latest device operating software. Also try setting your device time to automatic setting if available. Hope these helps.