Thread: Need gold buddy

Rhino Keeper

Need gold buddy

Hey guys I need a gold buddy who plays daily so we can send each other gold daily.

Can not find where the add me thread that used to be here. No sub forums are coming up at all. I'm only finding this dragon story discussions and the bug and issues forums.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Hey guys I need a gold buddy who plays daily so we can send each other gold daily.

Can not find where the add me thread that used to be here. No sub forums are coming up at all. I'm only finding this dragon story discussions and the bug and issues forums.
    Hi , I am daily player and will be interested in exchanging Gold daily with you . I have kept msg on your wall . If you agree, please leave msg on my wall . thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Hi , I am daily player and will be interested in exchanging Gold daily with you . I have kept msg on your wall . If you agree, please leave msg on my wall . thanks
    This is perfect have left message on your wall and accepted friend request will send gold from today onwards. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post

For your information, the "Add Me" section of the forum is here