Thread: Mystic maps

Rhino Keeper

Mystic maps

With many of the quests, mystic maps are given as prizes. For the players that have been around a while, I?m level 50, Mystic Maps aren?t needed. We?ve gone onto the new island and need the Marble Keys. It should be a simple code to put into the program that allows the player to choose which they want, the Mystic Maps or Marble Keys....or maybe allow us to convert them to the ones we need for expansion. Please it seems an easy thing to do and it?ll be a show of goodwill to keep the long time players happy. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Meh, while it would nice to get the Marble Keys, we do now get them as other game prizes but coding for offering a choice may be cost prohibitive and cause more glitches.

In the grand scheme of things, this is really low on my list.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    It should be a simple code
    That's the dream, but unfortunately it requires so much more to build what you requested.

As @Mostreal mentioned, we can share feedback to consider more desirable rewards and have been making changes such as offering Marble Keys.

Banned
    How can you be at level 50 and not need maps anymore? I level 172 and still have lots of land to clear with maps.

Nightclub Owner
    I haaaaate getting maps I'm out of room to buy any new habitats. It's so darn slow to make enough keys to expand that I'm afraid I'm going to miss new habitats on sale (which I always buy). I've already condensed as much as possible and sold off most of my common habitats. I wish it were easier/quicker to make keys
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry wrong game, I’m 50 on Castle Story, this one I’m around 190. Actually what would be nice is if all these miysric maps could be traded in, maybe every 10 gets you a marble key....too bad it’s not an easy program thing....

While I’m wishing, maybe a search by dragon by name. Maybe this is an easier wish.