Thread: How do I get rid of these?

Farm Supplier

How do I get rid of these?

i have items on my board that I don?t like and want to get rid of. I can?t sell them or put them in storage. I need the space for other things. How do I get rid of them?

Farm Supplier

These are the things that I want to put in storage but can’t figure out how. Suggestions?
    Venomous flytrap
    Gnome gathering
    Easter candy tree
    Tropical oasis

Last edited by Friday_1; 04-28-19 at 05:11 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Nobody knows how to remove these items? How can I get Storm8 Support notified that this is a problem?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    Nobody knows how to remove these items? How can I get Storm8 Support notified that this is a problem?
    This is not a problem.
    They are a new kind of pet and CANNOT be stored.
    You can collect parts, gems, coins etc just like from a pet every so many hours and they are fed with the exotic pet food.

Farm Supplier
    That’s too bad. Other pets can be stored. I wish these had come with warning labels. LOL
    Thanks for the info.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Ok was poking around my pets like this and looks like they can be sold but I cancelled before selling.
    Because once deleted they can't be brought back.
    Collect from them when they are ready.
    Then do NOT FEED
    Or the sell sign does not appear
    Press down on the item you want to delete and you should see this screen appear
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7039.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	51566

Now I did not push sell to confirm if this works I hit cancel
    Maybe someone deciding to sell can confirm

Farm Supplier
    The Easter Egg tree doesn't do anything. I just want to put it in cellar not delete it completely. It would be cute to put out at Easter.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    The Easter Egg tree doesn't do anything. I just want to put it in cellar not delete it completely. It would be cute to put out at Easter.....
    If you are referring to the Easter Egg tree that was one of the prizes from the last event (a white one that takes up a 2x2 space on the farm), it drops some sort of item every 12 hours, just like the purple Candy Tree from last Halloween's event.

Farm Supplier

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you are referring to the Easter Egg tree that was one of the prizes from the last event (a white one that takes up a 2x2 space on the farm), it drops some sort of item every 12 hours, just like the purple Candy Tree from last Halloween's event.
    Thank you didn't realize it.

Farm Supplier
    I have a growing number of items I have won that can’t be stored such as the Tilapia Pond and a Pet Rock. Can’t they at least warn us ahead of time that they can’t be stored? Over time this will be a problem on my farm.