I did not participate
Totally rocked this event! Had lots of time to finish
Didn't end up finishing final upgrade / event
Had issues with getting living wood
Had issues with getting wool
Had issues with getting tokens
Had issues with getting golden nuggets
I liked the design of the Snow Castle
Want it to drop golden nuggets more often
Ooohhh! I know genuine Mink Coats are very costly... BUT these little creatures in the game are following the same posh rule
I had to close to get an L2 upgrade option too, and like others got the 100 drop - from TWO alicorns! i decided to maximise my icy paste collection. i visited the inventory list (Thank you SW) for coal and bot all my wyverns out too,,,, and baby flygers helpful too. Always enough bacon when collecting vrom those guys.
The coin collection from the snow mound is incredily high. Yay! Usually Early taps on these low level things give 10 coins or something. Excited to see what the L10 will do. Christmas tree from last event drops magic fruit and loads of other cool stuff, so I am doing this event.
However, it would have been better to have a break of a week between events, please! And super glad to have a use for elvinite besides crafting in the reliquary.40,000 coins is a lush trade for essentially only needing to make an effort on the minks. Everything else blackmflags whilst doing other things once you have swans.
Changing the topic slightly, did you see how we are only getting 5xp now for each goal? Minks are cute as is Harvey.
I'll add some more info about where to find the materials we're using for the blocks and beams to page 1 as well as I'm sure that would be helpful. Happy Gaming!
* Clear Dead Trees
* Defeat Snow Apes
* Gather Snow Ape Fur 0/2 Skip 40 gems
* Make a Fuzzy Blanket 0/1 Skip 35 gems
* Upgrade the Snow Castle to Lv 7 - 1 Fuzzy Blanket, 2 Snow Ape Fur, 5 Winter Block, 5 Winter Beam
Side Goal - Summoning a Snow Ape
* Gather Snow Ape Tokens 0/15 (Snow Ape drops one of wool, Snow Ape Fur or Snow Ape Token)
* Summon a Snow Ape - 15 tokens, 1 hr in trade wagon
* Visit the Jeweler 0/1 Skip 18 gems
* Gather Tiny Buttons 0/2 Skip 18 gems
* Make a Winter Sweater 0/1 Skip 25 gems - 2 Colored Yarn, 2 Tiny Buttons, 2 hrs in Workshop
* Upgrade the Snow Castle to Lv 8 - 2 Fuzzy Blanket, 3 Snow Ape Fur, 7 Winter Block, 7 Winter Beam
* Make Winter Booties 0/1 Skip 55 gems - 6 yarn, 4 Tiny Buttons, 2 hrs in Workshop
* Raise Harvey (takes 5 pet)
* Dress Harvey 0/1 Skip 470 gems - 1 Bootie, 1 Sweater, Harvey, 15 mins in Magic Forge
* Upgrade the Snow Castle to Lv 9 - 3 Fuzzy Blanket, 4 Snow Ape Fur, 10 Winter Block, 10 Winter Beam
* Tend to Harvey
* Gather Icy Jewels 0/1 (A reward from Harvey!)
* Make Winter Keys 0/1 Skip 150 gems - 1 Icy Jewel, 5 Golden Nugget, 15 Silver, 1 hr in Magic Forge
* Upgrade the Snow Castle to Lv 10 - 4 Fuzzy Blanket, 1 Winter Key, 12 Winter Block, 12 Winter Beam
Ps. Go Roger! (sorry off topic )
Thanks federerGOAT for goals☆You're a star ☆ So is everyone who posts info to help others☆So valuable ☆
1st collection from 42 mink gave 22 mink lint.