14 11.97%
  • I liked the design of the Snow Castle

31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Missed two days due to surgery, but now that im awake recovering, plus played extra the day before I think I can still finish. Will reach level 9 tonight with days to spare, get 200ish a day from my dailies, and 3 weeklies coming in 2 days. Hoping luck is in my side and someone hits 100 energy lol. Plus another 60 in greenhouses, neighbors, videos, and last resort a few hundred in crates, but I doubt it will get that far.

First off as aways thanks to everyone on the forum for the help, especially this time. Really wish that I had a break after this event but looks like no such luck. I need to really clean out my storage and stop my hoarding as much fun as it was because I no longer can find things!

I think Harvey was put out as a teaser haha. It was so beutiful withoit the close and we got to see it out and it gave us a preview of the winter minx lol. I really do hope its slashed in half tomorrow, as im tempted now. Especially with such a great trade, ill put the brown minx and Harvey with farm animals so thats 5, and I assume the rates will be better so may get winter one to place in snow/ice kingdom making it 6 minx to regularly collect from, a goal of doing the trade at least once a week.

What plans do others have in terms of how many minx to keep out after?

Also if I play with an alarm, do you think the final step is possible starting figure in 4 hours from now (12am est) with all my energy supplies, plus two schools? I didnt check date so not sure if we are a full 4 days or closer to 3 and for those who completed it might have insight to whether I have a chance.

Must say even though a cookie cutter I did enjoy the event. At least it gave a small twist and extra characters. So feedback at this point its average, not the best not the worst, glad nothing required long clock waits so thanks for listening to us on that!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    Does the snow ape from the Trade Wagon grow up or will he stay cute like he is? I placed him awhile ago but I am scared to tap him as I fear he will change in appearance
    The snow ape stays cute

New Resident
    What's the collect time from a winter mink? I thought it was 30 min, but now it shows the same collect time as a mink.

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished this event, but from my calculations the official end date is 1/24, is that correct? What actual time do they normally end?

The new event is supposed to start on 1/24 11 Pacific time, right? Are they going to overlap or have just a few hours between?

I thought they would throw in a weekday warrior challenge in between, but I guess not.

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have finished this event, but from my calculations the official end date is 1/24, is that correct? What actual time do they normally end?

The new event is supposed to start on 1/24 11 Pacific time, right? Are they going to overlap or have just a few hours between?

I thought they would throw in a weekday warrior challenge in between, but I guess not.

Trudyscandles
    My timer currently shows 2 days, 14 hours 16 minutes left. That makes the end of the current event Wednesday at 9 PM EST which fits in with the end time of the last few events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My timer currently shows 2 days, 14 hours 16 minutes left. That makes the end of the current event Wednesday at 9 PM EST which fits in with the end time of the last few events.
    Okay, my timer just says 3 days. Hope I didn't cause anyone else any confusion! Looks like there will be time to give us a weekday warrior challenge in between the events. Great, time to catch up with a few things!

Thanks,
    trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Still have to chop rock rock outcropping, to get coal.

For this event , Been sleeping at 1am and waking up at 6am. Zzz zzzzz zzz

But this event was ok because u actually had to make and do stuff felt a bit like the cs of old

I liked this event, mainly because it had a little more diversity in the building requirements than the previous events. I also liked the fact that in order to progress, you had to do something OTHER than upgrade the building (aka dress Harvey). I also like that the snow castle drops a decent amount of coins for our troubles (anything under 1,000 coins goes straight into storage and seems like a waste of time). I hope this is a sign of events to come, that there will be more variety with the end products being useful.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Will we have time for a weekday warrior?? I am sure I am not the only one who needs to play catch-up before the next energy-draining but ever-so-fun event tsunami hits. : )
    You're not the only one at all!

I'm suspect it will be down to the wire on this one for me. I'm still building beams (7 more to go) and making blankets (2 more) . I wish I had sat this one out since it looks like we may be getting some alicorn or something in the next event. And if that is the case then I may want it.

Those of u that finished the event early... any luck yet of Snow Castle dropping golden nuggets? Im just curious about the drop rate. I thought the nugget was a guaranteed drop. Sux I found out NOPE wen my snow castle was already @lvl 8. Oh well!