14 11.97%
  • I liked the design of the Snow Castle

31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Under heading of inventory information: what does the slashed level mean 15/17+? I’m almost to level 17. I started the event; bought new building, tended bushes, got the drops needed for goal 1; but I can’t complete goal 1 bc I cant level up The building. Am I missing a goal or item?

Host(ess)
    That is quite the list! Thank you! Now off to scroll through hundreds of pages of inventory to dig some of those out. Cheers x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort29 View Post
    Under heading of inventory information: what does the slashed level mean 15/17+? I’m almost to level 17. I started the event; bought new building, tended bushes, got the drops needed for goal 1; but I can’t complete goal 1 bc I cant level up The building. Am I missing a goal or item?
    Close and reopen game

Executive Chef
    My minks are not dropping lent and I have 12 and gone through them twice ,, not dropping .. Is it a rare drop or is something broke
    Do we have to grow them ??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My minks are not dropping lent and I have 12 and gone through them twice ,, not dropping .. Is it a rare drop or is something broke
    I think we need to grow them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes, must grow them first
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

What is that white feather in the trade and where do I find it? In my Royal Exchange it says to get it from ?gems?. Do I have to buy it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    Chopped down all the trees in my kingdom this last event, and living wood was a rare drop. Quite annoying that they are needed now. Anyone have a list of what all drops living wood, besides chopping more trees, which I?m quite tired of. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Victorian Garden, Faerie's Breath, Faerie Teacup Garden, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree
    You can also craft one living wood with 20 wood, 10 white petal, and 5 water in the potion shop in 15 minutes.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if it is my lucky day in the game or extremely unlucky...

I made rookie mistake in Warriors Weekday - and collected from 44 daily alicorns - after unlimited energy ran out - ALL of this was for nothing. Just had max 40 energy - but energy from collecting from 44 daily alicorns was gone.

On bright side of miracle - my flygers and direwolves have been very kind today and dropped FOUR expansion permits.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    You can also craft one living wood with 20 wood, 10 white petal, and 5 water in the potion shop in 15 minutes.
    I may have missed it but the baby fi-fi usually drops living wood.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast